The Master Teacher® PDXpert Ready-to-Use Inservice Kit, Using Assistive Technology to Adapt the Classroom for Students with Special Needs Item # 275606
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Includes everything you’ll need for a successful 3-hour session
- Affordable, customizable professional development to enhance learning.
- Features a PowerPoint presentation, attendee activities/handouts, and follow-up/extension activities.
- Present in half-day, or shorter, sessions. Run the workshops as often as you’d like, year after year.
- The presenter’s resource binder contains printed, as well as both CD-ROM and USB flash-drive materials.
- A guide to using assistive technology to adapt the classroom for students with special needs.
|educational content||professional development|
|number of pages||73|