Balt™ A La Cart Tablet Security & Charging Cart, 36 3/4"H x 31 3/4"W x 20 1/8"D, Charcoal Item # 282647
- Keep up to 32 tablets or netbooks charged and ready to go with the mobile and versatile A La Cart Tablet Security/Charging Cart.
- The base A La Cart provides a locking steel cabinet to keep your devices secure.
- Plastic dividers between tablet slots can be removed and arranged as needed to accommodate a variety of configurations. Minimum slot size is 1.02" wide.
- Vertical clearance on each charging shelf is 8.85", and depth is 13.18". Bottom space (8.93" high) provides storage for your AV or other equipment.
- Handy cable management clips and wraps built in.
- Upgrade to the A La Cart Tablet Security & Charging cart and get all of the above plus outlets to keep your devices charged and ready to go.
- The automatically timed switcher is designed to avoid overloading circuits. Each shelf (holding up to 16 devices) gets power in 15 minute increments.
- The four internal power strips, each with eight plugs, connect to a single cord that goes right into your wall outlet for the easiest charging available.
- Cart exterior includes a non-skid top, ventilated side panels, two generous handles for easy maneuverability, two auxiliary power outlets, an on/off switch, a cord winder, and heavy duty 4" casters (two locking).
- TAA compliant.
- Each charging shelf can hold up to 16 tablet computers, thus up to 32 tablets total. This cart is compatible with Chromebook and OtterBox Defender Series items, and it can accommodate the full Otterbox Defender case with cover. Plus, the bottom shelf offers storage space for cables, connectivity equipment, etc.
- The 4 power strips (8 outlets each) connect to a single cord that connects to your wall outlet for charging. Includes on/off switch and 2 auxiliary power outlets for total control. The electronic timer cycles power between 4 outlets every 15 minutes. The cord winder keeps the power cable out of your way when not in use.
- Powder-coated steel construction with keyed locking doors on both sides for security. The non-skid top lets you place a tablet or notebook computer atop the unit without sliding.
- Sliding plastic dividers feature built-in cable management clips and wraps to keep your devices organized.
- Heavy-duty 4” casters (2 locking) roll heavy loads with no problem.
- Ventilated side panels keep your devices cool.
- 2 wide handles make maneuverability easy.
- Weight capacity tested to support up to 300 lb.
- Assembly is required.
|Application/Usage||iPad; Digital Text Reader; Smartphone; Tablet PC; Netbook; iPad mini|
|depth||20 1/8 inches|
|Features||Locking Casters; Adjustable Divider; Cable Management; Electrical Outlet; Key Lock; Handle; Manoeuvrable; Ventilation; Powder Coat Finish; Locking Door; Non-skid; Bottom Shelf; Automatic Transfer Switch|
|height||36 3/4 inches|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|material||Steel; Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)|
|Number of Casters||4|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Product Line||A La|
|total number of shelves||4|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|weight capacity||300 lb|
|width||31 3/4 inches|
|Show More ▾|