Lexar™ JumpDrive® M10 Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive, 32GB Item # 284627
Carry large files securely
- Always-on capacity meter. Displays available storage space.
- Protects files with Encrypt Stick™ Lite software. Offers 256-bit AES encryption.
- Store and transfer content quickly. USB 3.0 technology provides speeds up to 4x faster than standard JumpDrive® USB 2.0 drives.
- Compatible with PC and Mac systems.
|device connector type||USB 3.0|
|storage capacity||32 GB|
|Features||Capacity Meter; Encryption Support|
|Product Name||JumpDrive M10 Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive|
|manufacturer||Micron Consumer Products Group, Inc.|
|Host Interface||USB 3.0|
|Maximum Write Speed||30 MB/s|
|Maximum Read Speed||100 MB/s|
|operating system compatibility||PC; Mac|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|model name||JumpDrive® M10 Secure|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1)
SuperSpeed USB delivers effortless audio/video streaming, music and photos to your home, office, car, and anywhere in between. SuperSpeed USB transfers data up to 5Gbps, up to 10X faster than Hi-Speed USB. SuperSpeed USB works with all USB products. It’s backward compatible with USB 2.0.
USB 3.1 SpecificationThe USB 3.1 specification includes definitions for both 5Gbps (Gen 1) and 10Gbps (Gen 2) data rates:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 – SuperSpeed USB (Products signal at 5Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 – SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (products signal at 10Gbps)
Note: The terms USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous
What the Logos Mean to YouTo use the SuperSpeed USB logo and icons, products must pass USB-IF certification testing to ensure they are built to meet the USB specifications and interoperate with other USB devices. This means you can be confident that Certified USB products will work with other Certified USB products. This content is being provided for educational purposes only and does not imply that the associated product has been certified. To confirm if a device has been certified, visit the www.usb.org website or look for the Certified SuperSpeed USB logo on the product or product packaging.