- Always-on capacity meter. Displays available storage space.
- Protects files with Encrypt Stick™ Lite software. Offers 256-bit AES encryption.
- Store and transfer content quickly. USB 3.0 technology provides speeds up to 4x faster than standard JumpDrive® USB 2.0 drives.
- Compatible with PC and Mac systems.
|device connector type||USB 3.0|
|storage capacity||128 GB|
|Features||Capacity Meter; Encryption Support|
|Product Name||JumpDrive M10 Secure USB 3.0 Flash Drive|
|manufacturer||Micron Consumer Products Group, Inc.|
|Maximum Write Speed||55 MBps|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Maximum Read Speed||100 MBps|
|total recycled content||0%|
|operating system compatibility||PC; Mac|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|model name||JumpDrive® M10 Secure|
From the Manufacturer|
SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.1 Gen 1)SuperSpeed USB delivers effortless audio/video streaming, music and photos to your home, office, car, and anywhere in between. SuperSpeed USB transfers data up to 5Gbps, up to 10X faster than Hi-Speed USB. SuperSpeed USB works with all USB products. It’s backward compatible with USB 2.0.
USB 3.1 SpecificationThe USB 3.1 specification includes definitions for both 5Gbps (Gen 1) and 10Gbps (Gen 2) data rates:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 – SuperSpeed USB (Products signal at 5Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 – SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (products signal at 10Gbps)
Reap the Rewards of Certified SuperSpeed USBTo use the SuperSpeed USB logo and icons, products must pass USB-IF certification and compliance testing to ensure that they are built to meet the USB specifications and interoperate with other USB devices. This mean you can be confident that Certified USB products will work with other Certified USB products. So look for the logo and icon and reap the rewards of Certified SuperSpeed USB.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability