Mark Twain Using STEM to Investigate Issues in Alternative Energy, Grades 6 - 8 Item # 2858473
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Mold young minds to become great thinkers. Teach your middle schoolers to look beyond the books into the real world. With fun activities and a STEM-oriented approach, you can bring lessons in alternative energy to life.
- Designed to interest students in specific career fields. Uses STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) to investigate issues in alternative energy.
- Features science inquiry and activities, and offers real-world problems to solve. Topics include energy issues, oil spill cleanup, air power, solar power, biomass fuels and hydrogen fuels.
- Supports National Science Education standards and aligns with state, national and Canadian provincial standards.
- Aligns with Common Core state standards.
- For students in sixth through eighth grade.
|brand name||Mark Twain Media|
|educational content||alternative energy|
|grade||6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|number of pages||128|