Windows® 7 Transfer Kit For Dummies®, Traditional Disc Item # 286650
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Easily move from an older PC to a Windows 7 computer
- Safely and reliably transfer your programs, files and settings. Automated process makes transitioning to a new Windows 7 computer easy. No need to search for old CDs and serial numbers. The software does the work for you!
- Lets you keep all your favorite settings as you enjoy Windows 7.
- Easy, straightforward process. First, install "PCmover" software to both your old and new PCs. Next, connect the 2 computers using the included Ethernet cable. Then sit back and relax until the transfer completes! (Requires an Ethernet port on both PCs.)
- Cable included — no extra hardware to buy.
- Includes additional software. "DiskImage" and "SafeErase" help you back up and safely erase your old hard drive, for secure disposal.
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium III|
|minimum resolution required||800 x 600|
|minimum hard disk space||300 MB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows 7|
|publisher||The Rhino Group|
|memory requirements||64 MB|