QuickBooks® Premier 2016, Traditional Disc Item # 286747
Quickly organize your business finances on a PC all with this QuickBooks Premier 2016 disc. From creating sales orders to viewing your complete business performance, QuickBooks Premier 2016 has all the tools you need — no accounting knowledge necessary!
- QuickBooks Premier 2016 helps you stay on top of invoices, manage expenses, and get reliable reports for tax time.
- Create sales orders and track back-orders.
- The QuickBooks Premier 2016 traditional disc includes all QuickBooks Pro features and provides industry-specific tools and reports.
- See your complete business performance in 1 click (on the Homepage).
- No accounting knowledge is necessary.
|minimum processor compatibility||1GHz|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|Software Name||Premier Desktop 2016|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|additional requirements||Microsoft .NET 4.0 or later|
|minimum hard disk space||450 MB|
|Product Name||Premier Desktop 2016|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows Vista|
|License Quantity||1 License|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Intuit QuickBooks Premier 2016
- QuickBooks Premier includes all QuickBooks Pro features, plus tools tailored to your industry:
- Uncover business insights with industry-specific reports
- Create sales orders and track backorders
- Track costs for assembled products and inventory
- Set product/service prices by customer type
New to QuickBooks?
Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet1
- Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- 60 day money-back guarantee2
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks3
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- Get an end to end view of all income related transactions with Income Tracker
- See your complete business performance in one click with Insights Home Page
Tailor-made for your industry
- Contractors - Job costs detail, unpaid bills by job
- Manufacturing & Wholesale - Sales volume by customer, profitability by product
- Nonprofits - Biggest donors and grants, budget vs actual by programs
- Professional Services - Unbilled expenses, billed vs proposal by project
- Retailers - Purchase volume by vendor, sales tax liability
Save more time with QuickBooks 2016
- Track all your bills in one place: Always know the status of your money going out: what's on order, what you owe, and what you've paid so you can stay on top.
- Get paid faster1: Send invoices with a ‘Pay Now’ link to have your customers pay online via credit card or bank transfer.
- Get organized with all your reminders in one place: Set up and find all your business reminders in one single window.
- Little things to make business easier:
- Run fiscal reports till the end of previous month
- Clear your “send forms “queue in one step
Which QuickBooks is right for you?
|Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2016||Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2016 +90 days of Support (Master)||Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2016 3-User (Master)||INTUIT QUICKBOOKS PREMIER 2016||QuickBooks Premier 2016 3-User|
|Number of users included4||1||1||3||1||3|
|Uncover business insights with industry-specific reports||
|Create sales orders and track backorders||
|Track costs for assembled products and inventory||
|Set product/service prices by customer type||
|Import from Excel, Quicken, Outlook Contact and more5||
|Create professional estimates and invoices||
|Track sales, sales taxes and expenses||
|Organize your business in one place with Customer, Vendor and Employee Centers||
|Automatically download your bank transactions6||
|Track inventory, set re-order points, create purchase orders||
- Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1 or 8.1 Update 1 (32- and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32- and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) recommended for multi user
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM. 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution, extended monitor is supported
- 4x DVD-ROM drive.
- Online features require Internet access
- Product registration required.
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2007, 2010, 2013, or Office 365 (32- and 64-bit).
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook 2007, 2010 (32-bit) (downloadable for free at: www.quickbooks.com/contact_sync).
- E-mail estimates, invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2007–2013, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365,
- Windows Mail, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail® and Outlook.com.
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0–12.0.
- Transfer data directly from Quicken 2014–2016, QuickBooks 4.0–15.0 and Microsoft Excel 2007–2013.
- Internet Explorer 9-11
Compare The Different Versions
- 1 Transfer data directly from Quicken 2013-2015, QuickBooks 4.0-14.0 and Microsoft Excel 2007-2013
- 2 If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
- 3 Download your data from participating banks until May, 2018. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- 4 QuickBooks Pro: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses - sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
- 5 See system requirements for integration with other software
- 6 Download your data from participating banks until May 2019. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.