K'NEX® Education Forces, Energy And Motion Set, Grades 5-8 Item # 286788
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Get kids engaged in hands-on learning with this 442-piece set
- Lets students investigate forces, energy and motion by creating 11 vehicles to further reinforce STEM concepts. Allows building of up to 4 vehicles at a time.
- Kids learn, practice and apply integrated process skills that will aid them in future learning. Activities let kids create fair test procedures, design meaningful data displays, make reasonable, data-supported reports and analyze collected data.
- Storage tray features a snap-on lid to keep the contents secure.
- Includes 442 K'NEX parts with a battery, spring and fly-wheel. Requires 2 AA batteries (sold separately).
- Designed for grades 5 through 8.
|grade||5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|size||4 3/4"H x 12 1/4"W x 17"D|
|age recommendation||10 - 14 years|
|manufacturer||K'NEX Limited Partnership|