This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo, Black Item # 286796
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Advanced ergonomic design for real comfort with a split keyboard. Features one-touch button access!
- Designed with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support.
- The domed keyboard shape helps reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility.
- Provides a relaxed, comfortable computing experience, enabling you to work without the stress, strain, and discomfort of other keyboards and mice.
- The natural arc keyboard layout follows the curve of your fingertips for a more natural way of typing.
- Reverse tilt design positions the keyboard at the correct angle to give you a straight, neutral wrist position.
- The shape of the mouse is designed for maximum wrist comfort.
- Windows button provides 1-touch access to the Windows 8 Start screen.
|Battery Size Supported||AA; AAA; Button Cell|
|battery type||Alkaline; lithium (Li)|
|Certifications & Standards||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; CNC Certificate (Argentina); ACMA Declaration of Conformity (Australia and New Zealand); DWLFM Certificate (Bahrain); ANATEL Certificate (Brazil); RSS-210 and IC ID, Certificate of Acceptance (Canada); SUBTEL Certificate (Chile); EIP Pollution Control Mark, EPUP (China); CMII Certificate (China); CTA Certificate (Croatia); NTRA Certificate (Egypt); R&TTE Declaration of Conformity, Safety and EMC (European Union); ETA Certificate (India); POSTEL Certificate (Indonesia)|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|Environmental Certification||REACH; RoHS; WEEE|
|Hot Keys||Mute; Volume Down; Volume Up; Play/Pause; Page Movement|
|Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology||Wireless|
|Keyboard/Keypad Depth||8.98 in.|
|Keyboard/Keypad Features||Ergonomic; Wrist Rest; Palm Rest|
|Keyboard/Keypad Height||2.32 in.|
|Keyboard/Keypad Weight (Approximate)||1.86 lb|
|Keyboard/Keypad Width||15.43 in.|
|Keyboard/Keypad Wireless Operating Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Keyboard/Keypad Wireless Technology||RF|
|Movement Resolution||1000 dpi|
|Number of Batteries Supported||5|
|number of buttons||7|
|package contents||Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop; USB Receiver; 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries (Keyboard); 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Mouse); 1 x Lithium Battery CR2430 (Keypad)|
|Pointing Device Color||Black|
|Pointing Device Connectivity Technology||Wireless|
|Pointing Device Depth||3.87 in.|
|Pointing Device Features||Ergonomic|
|Pointing Device Height||2.23 in.|
|Pointing Device Type||Mouse|
|Pointing Device Weight (Approximate)||5.47 oz|
|Pointing Device Width||2.95 in.|
|Pointing Device Wireless Operating Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|Pointing Device Wireless Technology||RF|
|Product Line||Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop|
|receiver connector type||USB|
|Scroller Type||Tilt Wheel|
|System Requirements||USB 2.0 Compatible; Windows 8 and Windows 7; 150 MB Hard Drive; Mac OS|
|transmission range||10 ft.|
|Show More ▾|
- Advanced ergonomic principles, with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support.
- The domed keyboard shape works to reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility.
- The natural arc layout follows the curve of your fingertips for a more natural way of typing.
- Advanced ergonomic design and thumb scoop encourages natural hand and wrist postures.
- Microsoft BlueTrack Technology in the mouse gives you precise control on virtually any surface.
- Windows button for one-touch access to the Start Menu.
- Whats in the Box
- Advanced ergonomic design
|Keyboard Version||Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard|
|Mouse Version||Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse|
|Transceiver Version||Microsoft 2.4 GHz Transceiver v9.0|
|Customizable features available for Windows||Requires Mouse and Keyboard Center software installed on a PC that meets the requirements and has one of these operating systems:
|Wireless Range||10 feet (3 meters) typical. Note: RF range is affected by many factors, such as nearby metallic objects and relative positioning of the mouse and receiver.|
|Battery Type and Quantity||
|Battery Life||Up to 36 months|
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is an electronic data encryption specification that was established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). It was subsequently adopted by the US federal government as an approved encryption technology under the FIPS-197 standard.