Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard/Keypad/Mouse Combo, Black Item # 286796
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Advanced ergonomic design for real comfort with a split keyboard. Features one-touch button access!
- Designed with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support.
- The domed keyboard shape helps reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility.
- Provides a relaxed, comfortable computing experience, enabling you to work without the stress, strain, and discomfort of other keyboards and mice.
- The natural arc keyboard layout follows the curve of your fingertips for a more natural way of typing.
- Reverse tilt design positions the keyboard at the correct angle to give you a straight, neutral wrist position.
- The shape of the mouse is designed for maximum wrist comfort.
- Windows button provides 1-touch access to the Windows 8 Start screen.
|Keyboard/Keypad Wireless Technology||RF|
|Pointing Device Height||2.23 in.|
|Battery Size Supported||AA; AAA; Button Cell|
|Keyboard/Keypad Height||2.32 in.|
|Pointing Device Wireless Technology||RF|
|Pointing Device Depth||3.87 in.|
|System Requirements||USB 2.0 Compatible; Windows 8 and Windows 7; 150 MB Hard Drive; Mac OS|
|Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology||Wireless|
|Certifications & Standards||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; CNC Certificate (Argentina); ACMA Declaration of Conformity (Australia and New Zealand); DWLFM Certificate (Bahrain); ANATEL Certificate (Brazil); RSS-210 and IC ID, Certificate of Acceptance (Canada); SUBTEL Certificate (Chile); EIP Pollution Control Mark, EPUP (China); CMII Certificate (China); CTA Certificate (Croatia); NTRA Certificate (Egypt); R&TTE Declaration of Conformity, Safety and EMC (European Union); ETA Certificate (India); POSTEL Certificate (Indonesia)|
|Environmental Certification||REACH; RoHS; WEEE|
|Pointing Device Color||Black|
|Movement Resolution||1000 dpi|
|Product Line||Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop|
|package contents||Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop; USB Receiver; 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries (Keyboard); 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (Mouse); 1 x Lithium Battery CR2430 (Keypad)|
|Product Name||Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop|
|Pointing Device Features||Ergonomic|
|Pointing Device Connectivity Technology||Wireless|
|number of buttons||7|
|transmission range||10 ft|
|Keyboard/Keypad Features||Ergonomic; Wrist Rest; Palm Rest|
|Keyboard/Keypad Width||15.43 in.|
|Pointing Device Type||Mouse|
|Hot Keys||Mute; Volume Down; Volume Up; Play/Pause; Page Movement|
|Pointing Device Wireless Operating Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|receiver connector type||USB|
|Pointing Device Weight (Approximate)||5.47 oz|
|Scroller Type||Tilt Wheel|
|Number of Batteries Supported||5|
|Keyboard/Keypad Weight (Approximate)||1.86 lb|
|Keyboard/Keypad Wireless Operating Frequency||2.40 GHz|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|Keyboard/Keypad Depth||8.98 in.|
|Pointing Device Width||2.95 in.|
|Show More ▾|
- Contoured design promotes a natural wrist position and puts keys within easy reach.
- Detachable palm rest can be removed for a sleek, compact look.
- Split spacebar with backspace functionality is designed to improve typing efficiency.
- Ergonomic design for right-handed users makes extended use more comfortable.
- Customizable Windows touch tab for easy access to the Start Menu and more.
- Scroll left, right, front and back. Quickly navigate all of your projects with speed and efficiency.
- Maximum comfort, customized for you
- Whats in the Box
|Keyboard Version||Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard|
|Mouse Version||Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse|
|Transceiver Version||Microsoft 2.4 GHz Transceiver v8.0|
|Customizable features available for Windows||Requires Mouse and Keyboard Center software installed on a PC that meets the requirements and has one of these operating systems:
|Wireless Range||30 feet (10 meters) typical. Note: RF range is affected by many factors, such as nearby metallic objects and relative positioning of the mouse and receiver|
|Battery Type and Quantity||
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is an electronic data encryption specification that was established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). It was subsequently adopted by the US federal government as an approved encryption technology under the FIPS-197 standard.