- Home /
- Product Details
- Stylish dispenser makes it easy to dispense notes for jotting down reminders and to-do lists.
- Includes 3" x 3" Post-it Evernote Super Sticky notes, so you can start writing right away.
- Free 1-month premium subscription to Evernote included.
- Includes a free, 1-month subscription to Evernote Premium: Keep all of your notes at your fingertips. Capture your Post-it Note with your digital device, then save, tag, search and share it! Make all of your information available wherever you go. Limit one 1-month free subscription per 12-month period.
- Super Sticky adhesive holds stronger and longer, yet removes cleanly.
- All Post-it Notes are recyclable.
- SFI Certified — Certified to meet SFI standards.
From the Manufacturer|
Post-it® Notes + Evernote
Evernote helps you remember what’s important. And now, it takes your Post-it® Notes with you wherever you go. Whether it’s a to-do list, a reminder, a sketch or a big idea, just capture your Post-it® Note in Evernote. Then save, tag, search and share it across all of your devices.
Write or sketch on your Post-it® Notes. Jot reminders, ideas, and to-dos.
Upload and save your notes using the Evernote app.
Evernote makes everything searchable, even your handwriting.
See your notes on your phone and computer, and share them with anyone.
Evernote in Action
How Evernote Can Help
Whether you are trying to learn a foreign language, chemical equations, mathematical or physics formulas or biological processes, you can make digital flashcards to drill with.
- First, create a notebook in Evernote and assign a Post-it® Note color.
- Then, write each item you need to learn on the same color Post-it® Note.
- Next, capture each note with the Evernote camera in Post-it® Note mode. Your notes will automatically populate the notebook you created.
- See that? You’ve just made digital flash cards! Review them wherever you have access to Evernote, which is pretty much anywhere.
To get the best feedback, make it easy to give. Make drafts, designs, comps, and presentations available in shared Evernote notebooks and solicit feedback on Post-it® Notes captured with the Evernote camera.
This even works for testing the waters on possible directional shifts for your department or business. Your staff can write their two cents on a Post-it® Note and leave it for you to collect. Or they can capture it with the Evernote camera and save it to a shared notebook for your review.
Collaboration and Brainstorms
Need to generate great ideas? All you need is a stack of Post-it® Notes, some Post-it® Big Pads, a table or a wall. You can use this technique while working solo or together with a team. With Evernote, you can work together in the same room or when working remotely.
During the work session, pose a question and set a short amount of time for everyone to generate ideas on their Post-it® Notes. As people present their thoughts, arrange them on the wall or table. And allow people to add to the mix if one idea sparks another, or a variation on an emerging theme.
At the end of the session, you can further organize the Post-it® Notes and sheets from Post-it® Big Pads and capture them using the Evernote camera in Post-it® Note mode. Then auto-tag them or assign meaning to the colors before saving your notes into a shared (or private) Evernote notebook. Between the tags, colors and search capability, it’s easy to track them down when you or others are ready to build upon your early ideas.
Think of something later? You can always add to the Evernote notebook whenever inspiration strikes.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability