Marshall's Learn To Color Set Item # 289824
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Merge painting techniques with photographic imagery
- Designed for professionals and amateurs in the photographic arts.
- Directly enhance your images by using hand-applied techniques on prints, film, transparencies, negatives and other surfaces.
- Self-blending colors can be intermixed and applied over each other, so you can create a diverse range of color combinations, from soft and muted to bold and intense.
- Glossy prints should be prepared using Marshall's Pre-Color Spray.
- Includes 9 assorted 1/2" x 2" tubes of oil color, a 1/2" x 2" tube of Extender, a 1-oz bottle of P.M.S., cotton and skewers. Oil colors include burnt sienna, cadmium yellow, flesh, ivory black (extra strong), sky blue, titanium white, tree green (extra strong), ultra blue (extra strong) and Verona brown.
|color||burnt sienna; cadmium yellow; flesh; ivory black (extra strong); sky blue; titanium white; tree green (extra strong); ultra blue (extra strong); verona brown|
|manufacturer||The John G. Marshall Manufacturing Company|