Marshall's Advanced Oil Set Item # 289851
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Merge painting techniques with photographic imagery
- Designed for professionals and amateurs involved in photographic and related arts.
- Directly enhance your images by using hand-applied altered techniques on prints, film, transparencies, negatives and other surfaces.
- Self-blending colors can be intermixed and applied over each other, so you can create a diverse range of color combinations, from soft and muted to bold and intense.
- Glossy prints should be prepared using Marshall's Pre-Color Spray.
- Includes 20 assorted 1/2" x 2" tubes of oil colors, 3/4" x 4" tubes of Extender and Drier, a 1-oz bottle of P.M.S., Duolac and Marlene, a mixing palette, skewers, cotton and instructions for black-and-white and color photographs. Oil colors include burnt sienna, cadmium orange, cadmium yellow, carmine, cheek, Chinese blue, cobalt violet, flesh, ivory black, lip, neutral tint, oxide green, Payne's gray, raw sienna, sepia, titanium white, tree green, ultra blue, Verona brown and viridian.
|manufacturer||The John G. Marshall Manufacturing Company|