This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- GPS locator plugs directly into the USB port on your laptop. Provides full-screen navigation, spoken directions and automatic rerouting.
- Updated maps of the United States and Canada with 150,000 new miles of roads.
- Offers more than 2.5 million points of interest. Find multiple destinations, rest stops, scenic detours, fuel stops and more — all with no Internet connection required!
- See customer ratings and reviews when online to help you decide. Take a peek at locations using Bing maps bird’s eye aerial imagery.
- View the quickest route with 1-click trip optimization. Calculate fuel costs before you go!
- Routes and directions can be changed on the go — no Internet access needed.
- Easily set preferred driving speeds, road types, driving times and more.
- Add notes on your maps for planned stops, reservation details, phone numbers and more. Also add personalized points of interest such as historical sites, low clearance, or the best restaurants.
|additional requirements||Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 (to use Send To features); Broadband Internet service (connect time charges may apply); GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later; USB port; Internet Explorer (will not displace your primary browser)|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||2 GB|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows Server 2008|
|size||5.79"H x 5.79"W x 0.79" D|
|warranty length||90-day limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability