This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
The Surge Protector Tablet Stand is perfect addition to your home office or professional workstation. Plug in and power your laptop using one of the two outlets in the back of the stand, and place your tablet into the contoured holder for hands-free use. Two powered USB Ports offer convenient one-source charging for the rest of your mobile devices.
|Application/Usage||Tablet PC; iPad; Smartphone|
|manufacturer||Belkin International, Inc|
|Output connectors||Total 2|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
A Complete Surge Protection Workstation
The Surge Protector Tablet Stand is perfect addition to your home office or professional workstation. Plug in and power your laptop using one of the two outlets in the back of the stand, and place your tablet into the contoured holder for hands-free use. Two powered USB Ports offer convenient one-source charging for the rest of your mobile devices.*
Safeguard Your Devices
Voltage fluctuations, surges and spikes can damage your computer and peripherals and degrade overall performance. Belkin’s Surge Protector Tablet Stand safeguards your personal computer, printer, hard drives, modems and other hard-to-replace equipment against damage, data loss, file corruption and system crashes.
* Powered USB ports are intended solely for charging devices. They cannot be used as a USB hub and they do not transmit data.
- Two powered USB Ports (2.1 AMP Combined)
- Two protected outlets
- Power your smartphone and tablet at the same time
- Supports tablet in both landscape and portrait view mode
- Surge Protection Indicator lets you know your equipment is secure and protected
- 1080 Joule energy rating provides superior power protection for all your sensitive mobile devices
- Oversized Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) absorb excess electricity for increased protection
- Damage-Resistant Housing protects circuits from fire, impact or rust, and prevents dents and scratches
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- $75,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
|Emi/RFI Noise Filtration||150kHz~100MHz up to 40dB Reduction|
|Maximum Spike Current||72,000A|
|MOV: H-G||360 Joules|
|MOV: H-N||360 Joules|
|MOV: N-G||360 Joules|
|Powered USB Output||5V/2.1A Combined|
|Total Number of Outlets||2|
|UL Clamping Voltage||UL 1449 500V|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability