Smead® Classification Folders With SafeSHIELD® Coated Fasteners, Legal Size, 2" Expansion, 60% Recycled, Gray/Green, Box Of 10 Item # 290456
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
SafeShield Coated fastener technology helps prevent paper tears, finger cuts and excessive fastener crinkling. Perfect for multifaceted reports, these classification folders make it easy to organize your best ideas.
- SafeShield adds protection for papers and fingers while also reducing fastener crinkling.
- Smead folders with fasteners on the front and back panels and dividers create separate filing surfaces within 1 folder.
- These Smead file folders feature two 2" coated fasteners on the panels that are in positions 1 and 3.
- Folder tab is 2/5 cut. Divider tab is 3/8" high and 1/3 cut.
- Folder offers a 2" expansion and is made of sturdy 25 pt. pressboard stock with matching color Tyvek® tape. 1 divider offers a 1" SafeShield-coated twin-prong fastener and are made of 17 pt. stock.
- SFI Certified Sourcing.
- Greener choice — contains 60% recycled content with 30% postconsumer recycled content.
|sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|folder sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|number of dividers||1|
|fastener position||position 1; position 3|
|fastener capacity||2 inches|
|folder material||25 pt. pressboard|
|total recycled content||60|
|eco-label/standard||SFI Fiber Sourcing|
|manufacturer||Smead Manufacturing Company, Inc.|
|postconsumer recycled content||30|
|number of fasteners||2|
|Show More ▾|