Gunnar Optiks Haus Full Rim Advanced Computer Glasses, Onyx Frame, Amber Lens, HAU-00101 Item # 2927476
Specifically engineered to reduce digital screen eyestrain
- Features European hand crafted materials melded into micro-forged modernistic detailing. The single-piece front construction eliminates all welds, screws and other potential points of failure. Spring hinges with a measured flex rate provide the gentle retention for eyewear stability.
- Protects, enhances, and optimizes visual performance. Gunnar's i-AMP lens technology features amber lens tint, anti-glare coatings and ultra-pure lens material for sharper, clearer vision.
- Made of acetate with an onyx frame finish. Acetate temples with inner bendable cores provide a customizable fit.
- 52-millimeter lens width, 16-millimeter bridge width and 140-millimeter temple length.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year warranty.
|Additional Information||One piece front construction eliminates all welds, screws and other potential points of failure; European hand-crafted materials provide rich details and modernistic detailing; Multi-layered acetates catch and reflect light to creating depth and stylistic detail|
|Certifications & Standards||CE|
|eyewear type||computer glasses|
|Product Name||HAUS Advanced Computer Eyewear|
|frame material||acetate; nickel silver|
|Show More ▾|