- Features 15.6" Full HD Brightview IPS WLED display for rich colors and wider viewing angle.
- Star Wars Dark Side inspired design features your favorite Star Wars™ villains and a Galactic Empire theme.
- Powered by 6th generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor. Easy HD-playback, multi-tasking and more with this powerful processor.
- 6GB of memory available to run your programs.
- 1TB hard drive comes pre-loaded with rare Star Wars™ content and more. HP Star Wars™ Special Edition laptop includes a special software package with Star Wars™ photo galleries, storyboards, comics and special fonts.
- Features integrated Intel® HD Graphics 520 technology for uninterrupted HD playback.
- Equipped with 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0.
- Includes full-size, island-style backlit keyboard with numeric keypad. Keep computing with ease even in dimly-lit environments.
- Built-in HP TrueVision front-facing HD webcam and dual array digital microphone keeps you in touch via video chat. Supports video resolutions up to 720p.
- Plays and burns DVDs and CDs.
- Weighs 6.7 lb.
- Features Wireless-AC and Bluetooth® wireless technology. Enjoy easy connections, seamless data transfers and sync with Bluetooth® devices up to 30' away.
- Bang & Olufsen Play technology with dual speakers for crisp, clear audio playback.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
|processor speed||2.3 GHz|
|memory speed||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; EPEAT Silver|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||Intel|
|Product Line||Star Wars Special Edition|
|screen size||15.6 inches|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|processor type||Intel Core i5|
|2 in 1||no|
|hard drive capacity||1 TB|
|Graphics Controller Model||HD Graphics 520|
|ports||2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.8 GHz|
|audio hardware||B&O PLAY with dual speakers|
|Headphone/Microphone Combo Port||Yes|
|maximum memory capacity||6 GB|
|optical drive||SuperMulti DVD burner|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|Total Number of USB Ports||3|
|battery type||lithium ion (Li-ion)|
|package contents||Star Wars Special Edition Notebook - 15-an050nr (ENERGY STAR); Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Dual-Layer Media Supported||Yes|
|screen resolution||192 0x 1080|
|Near Field Communication||No|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Windows 10 Home 64s24
Intel® Core™ i5 processor
Fully armed and operational, there's no other notebook like it in the galaxy. With a Galactic Empire-inspired design, commanding Intel® Core™ processor, and extensive collection of rare Star Wars content, you won’t be able to resist the power of the dark side.
Strike fear throughout the galaxy with ominous dark side graphics. The Galactic Empire lives on in the battle-worn design of this unique special edition notebook.
Completely immerse yourself in the iconic Star Wars universe. This notebook comes preloaded with rare wallpapers, screen savers, concept art, and original trilogy storyboards from the Star Wars™ archives.
Windows 10 is here. Do great things.f3
The Full HD display with ultra-wide viewing angles delivers crisp, vibrant images.f1
Enjoy movies, gaming and more with Intel® Graphics.
Immerse yourself in a truly authentic audio experience.
Go about your day longer without recharging.
Intel® Core™ processors deliver cutting-edge performance. With dual-core processors you’ll enjoy stunning visuals, effortless multitasking, increased speed and enhanced security to help you create, play, entertain and achieve.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d24
- Memory, standard
- 6 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 2 GB, 1 x 4 GB)
- Memory and storage
- 6 GB memory; 1 TB HDD storage
- Hard drive description
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATAd10
- Processor family
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Intel® Core™ i5-6200U with Intel® HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, up to 2.8 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)d14
- 5.07 lbd3
- 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)d9
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel® HD Graphics 520
- Battery type
- 4-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion
- Power supply type
- 45 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.14 x 10.28 x 0.99 in
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated dual array digital microphoned4
- Pointing device
- HP Imagepad with multi-touch gesture support
- Audio features
- B&O PLAY with 2 speakers
- 2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LANd6
- Intel 802.11ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 Combod8
- Expansion slots
- 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Security management
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot; Power-on password; Accepts third-party security lock devices
- Product color
- Star Wars Special Edition in Darkside Black
- Product design
- Horizontal brush line design
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™ 30-day trial offer (Internet access required. First 30 days included. Subscription required for live updates afterwards.)d15
- 1 year limited warranty; Optional HP Care Packs extend your protection beyond the standard limited warranty. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/carepack-services. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have add
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s24 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com h1 High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. h2 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. f3 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com. d24 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com d10 For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software. d14 Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information. d3 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. d9 High-definition (HD) content is required to view high definition images. d4 Internet access required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. d6 Actual speeds may vary. d8 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. d2 ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. d15 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability