Learning Resources Rainbow Fraction® Equivalency Pocket Chart, Blue, Grade 1 - Grade 8 Item # 294078
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Creates a solid base for your students to learn equivalencies
- Color-coded design helps make learning fraction equivalencies easy. Also helps teach addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fractions, decimals and percents.
- Made of fire-resistant nylon for added safety.
- Reverse-side storage pocket offers a place for cards when not in use. Hanging grommets allow flexible placement.
- Includes 153 double-sided cards, 2 double-sided title cards and an activity guide.
- Designed for use by students in grade 1 through grade 8.
|age recommendation||6 - 15 years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|educational content||general mathematics|
|grade||1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|