HP Scanjet G3110 Flatbed Photo Scanner Item # 294905
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Scan multiple items at once — slides and negatives, too
- Scans 35mm slides and 35mm negatives, as well as documents. The built-in Transparent Media Adapter (TMA) holds four 35mm slides or five 35mm negative frames, to scan multiple items at once and save them to separate files.
- High-resolution scanning in rich colors. The G3110 scanner has an optical resolution of up to 4800 dpi, to bring out fine image detail. Scan in grayscale or in up to 48-bit color, providing a virtually unlimited number of colors.
- Image correction capabilities. You can remove many flaws from scanned images with the included HP Adaptive Lighting, dust and scratch removal, and automatic red-eye removal.
- Convenient flatbed design. Lets you scan documents up to 8.5" x 11.7". Adjustable lid lets you scan 3-D objects and many books and magazines, except thick bound materials and other bulky items. Overall dimensions: 2.76"H x 17.91"W x 12.01"D. Weight: 6.39 lb.
- Convert printed documents into editable files. Supports optical character recognition (OCR). The scanner also supports scanning directly to PDF format.
- Reduce/magnify image size. Reduce down to 10% of the original size or enlarge up to 2400%, in 1% steps.
- 4 one-touch buttons. Front-panel buttons let you scan, copy, scan to e-mail, and scan to PDF.
- Includes HP Photosmart Essential software. The software lets you easily organize, print and share your scanned photos.
- For PCs and Macs. Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista, and Mac OS X 10.4.11 and later. Also requires 128MB memory, 450MB free disk space and a USB port.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 90-day limited (hardware) warranty.
- Energy Star compliant. Adheres to the EPA's Energy Star standards, to keep energy consumption and operating costs as low as possible.
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|power source||AC Supply|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||yes|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||15 Watt|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; WEEE|
|required hard drive space||450 MB|
|package contents||Scanjet G3110 Photo Scanner; power Supply Adapter; Power Cord; USB cable; Software CD-ROMs; User's Guide; Setup Poster; Warranty Statement|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (sec)||21|
|minimum preview scan time||11 seconds|
|Media Size||8.66" x 11.81"|
|Product Name||Scanjet G3110 Photo Scanner|
|number of one-touch buttons||4|
|memory requirements||128 MB|
|scanbed size||8.5" x 11.7"|
|media type||Plain Paper; 35mm Film; Inkjet Paper; Photo; 3-D Object|
|Hardware Resolution||4800 x 9600 dpi|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|dimensions||2.76"H x 17.91"W x 12.01"D|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Mac OS X 10.4.11+|
|minimum CPU requirements||Pentium 500MHz|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|warranty length||90-day limited|
|Optical Resolution||4800 dpi|
|Show More ▾|
Scan resolution, optical
Up to 4800 dpi
Automatic document feeder capacity
Scan size flatbed (maximum)
8.5 x 11.7 in
Get quality scans of just about anything on this affordable, easy-to-use flatbed scanner. Scan photos, slides, 3-D objects and more with great resolution. One-touch buttons and plenty of options help you digitally archive your documents the easy way.
- HP Scanjet G3110 Photo Scanner
- power supply adapter/power cord
- USB cable
- CD-ROMs with software and User's Guide
- Setup Poster
- Warranty Statement
- Yes, 1 USB
- Scanner type
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 4800 dpi
- Bit depth
- Levels of grayscale
- Multifeed detection
- Transparency adapter
- Built-in (TMA); four 35 mm slides or five 35 mm negative frames
- Task speed
- 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) color photo to file: less than 27.9 sec (single image), up to 9.2 sec (multiple image), to share/e-mail: less than 20.8 sec; 35 mm slides to file: less than 25.6 sec (single image), less than 6.5 sec (multiple image); OCR Letter/A4 text page to Microsoft Word: less than 28 sec; PDF to e-mail: less than 28 sec
- Media types
- Paper (inkjet, laser, plain), photographic material (silver halide, pigment-dye), 3-D objects, 35 mm slides and negatives (using transparent media adapter)
- Scan file format
- Windows: PDF, PDF searchable, TIFF, TIFF compressed, JPG, BMP, PNG, FPX, GIF, PCX, RTF, TXT, HTML; Macintosh: PDF, TIFF, JPG, FPX, GIF, PICT, RTF, TXT, HTML
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 ready. For more information go to http://www.hp.com/go/windows7. Some features may not be available. Windows Vista®, Windows® XP (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows® XP, Windows® 2000, Mac OS X v10.4.11, 10.5, 10.6
- Mac compatible
- Twain version
- Version 1.9
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- North America: input voltage 120 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); rest of world: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 15 watts maximum
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT ® Bronze
- Operating temperature range
- 50 to 95° F
- Operating humidity range
- 15 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 17.91 x 12.01 x 2.76 in
- 6.39 lb
- Software included
- HP Photosmart software for Windows® and Macintosh (includes integrated OCR, dust and scratch removal, HP Image Editor, faded color restoration, HP Red-eye Removal, HP Adaptive Lighting)
- One-year limited hardware warranty (Canada), 90-day limited hardware warranty (US), phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product f1 Requires an operating system with power management capabilities, such as Windows 8 or Chrome.