Arnold Grummer's Complete Guide To Easy Papermaking Item # 295089
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Learn how to make paper with this book's step-by-step instructions
- Contains illustrated step-by-step directions for basic paper making.
- Paperback format. Includes 160 pages of instruction.
- Learn how to utilize different art techniques with instructions and examples for 27 different methods.
- Uncover how to enhance your sheets of paper. Peruse the details on how to add botanicals and more to new sheets, make paper safe for scrapbooks and more.
- Explores both pour and dip methods of paper making.
- Also features information on building your own equipment.
|brand name||Arnold Grummer's|
|number of pages||160|
|size||8 1/4" x 10 7/8"|