North Light Wax And Paper Workshop By Michelle Belto Item # 295152
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Explore using the media to create one-of-a-kind works of art
- Learn how to create and prepare paper substrates for wax.
- Gain an understanding on how to use encaustic paints, as well as how to inject a variety of mixed media into the paper surface.
- Re-discover your appreciation for the texture and feel of paper as a canvas with an innovative wax surface quality.
- Ideal for mixed media artists, paper enthusiasts and encaustic painters.
- Paperback format enables simple portability.
|brand name||North Light|
|size||8 1/4" x 10 7/8"|
|number of pages||128|