This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Scholastic Teacher Resources Teaching Informational Text: A Complete Interactive Whiteboard Curriculum, Grades 3-6 Item # 295629
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Guide students through the complexities of informational texts with the tools in this guide. Interactive whiteboard lessons, videos, assessments and other resources ensure your students can successfully navigate the structures and features of nonfiction texts.
- Systematic teaching program helps students understand nonfiction readings.
- Provides strategies for interpreting text structures and features. Explains cause/effect, compare/contrast and sequence structures and maps, charts and graphs.
- A host of resources make classroom instruction more effective. Includes ready-to-use, interactive whiteboard lessons, anchor videos, leveled complex texts, graphic organizers, assessments and more.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Ideal for use in grades 3 through 6.
|age recommendation||8 - 11 years|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade|
|manufacturer||Scholastic Teacher Resources|
|number of pages||320|
|publisher||Scholastic Teacher Resources|
|size||11 1/4" x 2 2/5"|