This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Fujitsu Fi-7280 Sheetfed/Flatbed Scanner Item # 298999
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Experience reliable, high-speed scanning for complex projects.
- Scan both sides of the page at up to 160 images (80 pages) per minute.
- 8.27" x 18.33' maximum scan size.
- Scans your documents, graphics and photos with up to 600 dpi resolution.
|automatic document feeder capacity||80 Sheets|
|Automatic Document Feeder Included||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||TWAIN; ISIS|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Hardware Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Image Sensor Type||CCD|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||160|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||80|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (sec)||1.7|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||160|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||80|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (sec)||1.7|
|Maximum Scan Size||8.27" x 18.33 ft|
|Media Size||A4 8.30" x 11.70"; Letter 8.50" x 11"; 2" x 2.13"; Legal 8.50" x 14"; 8.27" x 18.33 ft; A8 2" x 2.90"; 8.50" x 11.69"; Custom Size|
|media type||Plain Paper; Plastic Card; Embossed Card; Credit Card; Card|
|Operating Power Consumption||43 W|
|operating system compatibility||Windows|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|ports||1 USB 3.0|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)||43 Watt|
|power source||AC Supply|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||1.80 W|
|software included||PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) Driver; Software Operation Panel; Error Recovery Guide; PaperStream Capture; ScanSnap Manager for fi Series; Scan to Microsoft SharePoint; ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap; Scanner Central Admin Agent|
|Standby Power Consumption||350 mW|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||19.40 lb|
|What's Included||Fi-7280 Sheetfed/Flatbed Scanner; ADF Paper Chute; AC Cable; AC Adapter; USB Cable; Software & Drivers DVD; Getting Started Guide|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Fujitsu fi-7280 Sheet-Fed Scanner
Provides unmatched performance and market-leading document imaging capabilities with faster scanning speeds
- Fast, 80ppm / 160ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- 2D Barcode Support
- Built-in flatbed (8.5 in x 11.69 in.)
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- USB 3.0 Connectivity
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- Acoustic and Timing Paper Protection functionality
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS)
- One-year Limited Warranty with available Advance Exchange program
- Will this scanner do OCR (Optical Character Recognition)? expandContent
- Yes, all Fujitsu scanner models are capable of creating images that are used for OCR recognition. OCR is a software process where an image is converted to text data. Once the PDF has been been processed for OCR, users can easily search for words within a PDF.
- Are Fujitsu scanners networkable? expandContent
- Fujitsu offers a complete network scanning solution with the N7100 network scanner which includes Scan to E-mail, Scan to Folder, Scan to Network Fax, Scan to FTP and Scan to Print functionality.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
With duplex scanning speeds of 160 images per minute at 300 DPI in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-7180 and fi-7280 protect your documents with acoustic sensors, ensure your data is captured with smart ultrasonic technology, and reduce rescans by cleaning up documents automatically in a single pass. Reliability is enhanced even further with new skew prevention technology for exceptional paper handling.
- USB 3.0 for forward compatibility
- Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4mm thick
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
- Scan sticky notes, taped receipts, and labels while securing against multifeeds
- Long document support up to 18.3 feet in PaperStream IP
PaperStream IP (32/64 Bit)
The PaperStream IP driver takes the work out of image cleanup when scanning invoices, ID cards, receipts, forms, or any other day to day paperwork. PaperStream IP automatically improves the image quality, removes unwanted backgrounds, and optimizes your scanned images for optical character recognition. It is fast and easy to use. Our latest innovation, Assisted Scan, allows users to replace poor images by visually selecting the image they lack rather than learning driver settings. If driver settings need to be adjusted for rare and difficult documents, our preview function allows scan operators to see their adjustments in real-time without time consuming re-scans. PSIP works with both ISIS and TWAIN applications.
PaperStream Capture (PSC) makes advanced capture with Fujitsu scanners easier than before. PaperStream Capture has a streamlined User Interface to reduce training time and increase productivity. Not only have we provided users with the most common profiles used by customers—black and white, color, and auto-color—new profiles are easily created or modified through a wizard. We have organized the release screen so that batches can easily be suspended or continued. PSC is also integrated with PaperStream IP’s assisted scanning for visual cleanup of documents. The reading of barcodes and patch codes make batch separation easy, improving document organization.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu scanner provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
- 1 When chute is closed.
- 2 For full details, visit www.fcpa.fujitsu.com/warranties or call (800) 626-4686