Paasche Talon Airbrush Set Item # 299211
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Designed for detail work
- Ideal for projects requiring fine detail control up to patterns of 1 1/2". Great for graphic designers, automotive specialists, illustrators, taxidermists and more.
- Dual-action gravity feed design features a 0.38 mm nickel-silver tip.
- Cut-away handle has a pre-set needle stop for easy use.
- Durable trigger and air valve allow smooth strokes and easy assembly.
- Storage case features a parts list to help keep you organized.
- 22 Airbrush Lessons booklet helps you get started.
- Includes 1/4 oz cup with a cover, a crown air cap, 6' of braided air hose with couplings, an Allen wrench, a V-62 wrench and a TAL-38 wrench hanger.
|container capacity||0.25 oz|