APC® Back-UPS™ 6-Outlet Uninterrupted Power Supply, 425 VA/255 Watts, BE425M Item # 302297
Stay connected to the devices that matter the most
- Provides power to essential devices during outages.
- 5' cord allows you to place the UPS on a desk or stand.
- 6 NEMA 5-15 outlets. Includes 4 battery backup outlets and 2 surge-protection-only outlets.
- Helps protect against power surges.
- Light, compact design for flexible placement and simple transport. Features keyhole sockets for convenient mounting.
- 7 amp, 425-volt and 255-watt capacity.
- Backed by the manufacturer's $75,000 connected-equipment guarantee.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty.
|average charging time||8 hours|
|coaxial cable line protection||no|
|connected equipment warranty||$75,000|
|cord length||5 feet|
|dimensions||9.98"H x 13"W x 5.52"D|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||no|
|fax/phone line protection||no|
|joule rating||180 joules|
|mounting hardware included||no|
|number of outlets||6|
|number of outlets with battery backup||4|
|protection status indication||yes|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
APC Back-UPS BE425MCertainty in a Connected World
The Back-UPS BE425M (replaces the previous BE350G) provides instant battery power to your critical electronics when the power goes out, keeping you connected and available both personally and professionally. Designed specifically to enhance the features that matter most to you, including more runtime and more battery backup outlets, the BE425M is also smaller and lighter than previous models.
Additionally, the BE425M UPS (uninterruptible power supply) offers guaranteed surge and lightning protection for attached devices. By connecting your valuable devices, you are ensuring these investments against potentially irreversible damage. When the power goes out, the APC BE425M will power critical devices including home networking equipment; allowing you to maintain your internet connection. This allows you to work productively, avoid the loss of valuable data, and safely shut down equipment.
The BE425M also offers six surge protected outlets, four of which provide UPS battery backup, and a 255-watt/425-volt ampere output power capacity.
At a Glance:
- Stay available and connected by powering critical devices (computers, wireless networking devices, gaming consoles, security systems and other electronics) during a blackout
- Over 3 hours of runtime
- 6 total outlets – 4 battery backup, and 2 surge only outlets
- Smaller and lighter than previous models
- Guaranteed protection from surges and spikes caused by storms, lightning, circuit overloads, power cycling, etc.
- Lifetime $75,000 equipment protection policy for all connected electronics
- ENERGY STAR certified
- APC Back-UPS BE425M
- 5-foot line cord with NEMA 5-15 right-angle plug end
- User manual
Stay Connected for Hours During Storms and BlackoutsThe BE425M is designed to maximize runtime for devices such as multiple PCs and television equipment that consume high amounts of power. After these devices are safely shut down, the BE425M continues to run low power loads (such as home networking equipment) for over 3 hours during extended outages.
Trusted Power Protection and ConvenienceThe BE425M features a total of six power outlets, all of which shield your devices against dangerous surges and spikes in voltage. Four of these are UPS battery backup outlets that provide instant power to connected devices when there is an outage. This UPS also offers 3 transformer block spaced outlets, so you can connect bulky transformers without covering other outlets.
ENERGY STAR Rated for EfficiencyThe Back-UPS BE425M is ENERGY STAR certified for its efficient operation and ability to help realize lower energy costs.
Warranty and Equipment Protection PolicyThe Back-UPS BE425M is covered by a three-year limited warranty. It also comes with a lifetime connected equipment protection policy of up to $75,000. APC will repair or replace attached devices that sustain surge-related damage while properly connected to a registered Back-UPS uninterruptible power supply unit.
Compare APC Back-UPS
|APC - BE550G||APC - BE600M1||APC - BE350G||APC - BE425M|
|Runtime for home network (router & modem); 10 watts||3 hours||4.3 hours||1.5 hours||3.25 hours|
|Battery backup & surge protected outlets||4||5||3||4|
|Surge protected outlets||4||2||3||2|
|Energy Star certified||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Block spaced outlets||2||3||2||3|
|USB charging ports||No||Yes||No||No|
|PowerChute Personal Edition software||Yes||Yes||No||No|