- Home /
- Product Details
- Large 3GB memory lets you run demanding programs.
- 320GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Can provide improved range and speed within a Wireless-N (802.11n) network, and is also compatible with 802.11b/g networks. Wired networking is supported, too.
- 15.6" diagonal LED-backlit BrightView display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs. Plus, built-in LightScribe™ technology lets you create and burn your own labels right onto discs (LightScribe media is required, sold separately).
- Memory card reader for fast, easy photo transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 5 types of memory cards.
- HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.)
- Built-in webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Provides up to 4 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Windows makes everyday tasks simple.
|processor model||Athlon II P340|
|diagonal screen size||15.6 inches|
|hard drive capacity||320 GB|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|optical drive||DVD±RW/DVD-RAM/DVD±R Double Layer|
|operating system||Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit|
|processor speed||2.2 GHz|
|frontside bus speed||3.2 GT/s|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|ports||3 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet 10/100; 1 HDMI; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|audio hardware||Altec Lansing|
|form factor||Laptop computer|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
|processor type||Athlon II|
|video hardware||ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics with up to 1405MB shared memory|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability