HP 15-ay052nr Laptop, 15.6" Screen, Intel® Core™ i3, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows® 10 Home Item # 304661
Multitask to enhance your productivity. Large storage and memory make for a great laptop for your every day needs.
- 15.6" HD SVA BrightView display with LED backlighting shows images and text in vibrant resolution.
- Powered by an Intel Core i3-6100U processor. Runs multiple applications at once.
- 4GB of memory available to run your programs.
- Massive 1TB SATA hard drive can handle tons of songs, videos and games.
- 1x1 802.11b/g/n WLAN wireless connectivity allows you to use the Internet without cords and cables.
- DVD±RW drive plays and burns DVDs.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port and 2 USB 2.0 ports for quick transfers.
- Front-facing, TrueVision HD webcam with an integrated digital microphone for connecting with family and friends.
- DTS Studio Sound lets you pump out the jams.
- Features Bluetooth® wireless for fast, short-range data transfers.
- HDMI port enables connection to your HDTV.
- Full-size, island-style keyboard features a numeric keypad.
- Kensington MicroSaver® lock slot and a power-on password keep others from accessing your files.
- 30-day subscription to McAfee® LiveSafe™ included.
- Free 25GB of Cloud storage from DropBox.
- Offers 6.25 hours of battery life. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Runs on the Windows® 10 Home operating system.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Eco-conscious choice — has one or more meaningful eco attributes or eco-labels.
- ENERGY STAR certified — meets federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
- EPEAT Silver certified — has multiple eco-attributes. Ranked in three tiers: Bronze, Silver or Gold.
|2 in 1||no|
|audio hardware||DTS Studio Sound|
|hard drive capacity||1 TB|
|hard drive type||Hard Drive|
|maximum battery life||6.25 hours|
|maximum memory capacity||4 GB|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.3 GHz|
|memory card reader||no|
|memory speed||DDR3L SDRAM (1 DIMM)|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|operating system details||Windows 10 Home|
|Operating Systems||Windows 10|
|ports||1 SuperSpeed USB 3.0; 2 Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45 (LAN); 1 Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack|
|processor model||Core i3-6100U|
|processor speed||2.3 GHz|
|processor type||Intel Core i3|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|screen size||15.6 inches|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|Show More ▾|
Windows 10 Home 64s27
6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
Tackle all your daily tasks with an affordable laptop that comes packed with all the features you need. Get all the power you want with confidence in a trusted name like HP.
With the latest Intel® processorsh1 and plenty of storage, you can work, play, multitask, and store more of what matters to you. Get reliable power and storage you can trust.
The crisp HD screenh2 lets you enjoy your photos, videos, and web pages in detail.
Windows 10 is here. Do great things confidently with the familiar feel of Windows–only better.
Intel® Core™ processors deliver cutting-edge performance. With dual-core processors you’ll enjoy stunning visuals, effortless multitasking, increased speed and enhanced security to help you create, play, entertain and achieve.
- Operating system
- Windows 10 Home 64d27
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- Memory and storage
- 4 GB memory; 1 TB HDD storage
- Hard drive description
- 1 TB 5400 rpm SATAd12
- Processor family
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- Intel® Core™ i3-6100U (2.3 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)d17
- 4.73 lbd4
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1366 x 768)
- Display size (diagonal)
- Intel® HD Graphics 520 (up to 2.07 GB)d3
- Battery type
- 3-cell, 31 Wh Li-ion
- Power supply type
- 45 W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 15.12 x 10.02 x 0.95 in
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated digital microphoned5
- Pointing device
- Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
- Audio features
- DTS Studio Sound™ with 2 speakers
- 1 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Network interface
- Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LANd8
- 802.11b/g/n (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 combod10
- Expansion slots
- 1 multi-format SD media card reader
- Security management
- Kensington MicroSaver lock slot; Power-on password; Accepts third-party security lock devices
- Product color
- Turbo silver
- Product design
- Textured linear grooves pattern, horizontal brush line design
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified; EPEAT® Silver registeredd2
- Software included
- McAfee LiveSafe™d19
- 1 year limited hardware warranty (information at www.hp.com/support); 90 day phone support (from date of purchase); complimentary chat support within warranty period (at www.hp.com/go/contacthp)
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product s27 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com. h1 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. h2 High-definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images. h4 HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the HP Total Test Process test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack. d27 Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com. d12 For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software. d17 GHz refers to internal clock speed of the processor. Other factors besides clock speed may impact system and application performance. d4 Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances. d3 Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. d5 Internet access required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited. d8 Actual speeds may vary. d10 Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. d2 EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. d19 Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.