HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer, D9L64A#B1H Item # 305909
Features a variety of mobile printing choices
- Prints up to 22 pages per minute in black and up to 18 pages per minute in color.
- Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi (black) on plain paper and up to 600 x 600 input dpi (color).
- 30,000 maximum monthly volume.
- 2.0" display with keypad is intuitive and easy to use.
- Print directly from your mobile device without accessing the company network. Mobile device needs to be connected to the Wi-Fi Direct® signal of a Wi-Fi Direct supported AiO or printer prior to printing.
- 250-sheet input tray and 150-sheet output tray.
- 256MB of built-in memory.
- USB-compatible with both PC and Mac.
|auto double-sided printing||yes|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|automatic document feeder capacity||250|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 952; 952XL; 956XL|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Ethernet; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|dimensions||7.99"H x 19.52"W x 16.53"D|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; REACH|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC; 230 V AC|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Max Resolution (Color)||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||34 ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|maximum color print speed||34 ppm (manufacturer speed rating)|
|Maximum Memory||256 MB|
|maximum monthly volume||30,000|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|maximum true color print resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Media Feeders||1 x automatic - 250 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 300 g/m²|
|Media Size||Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"; Photo - 4" x 6"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"; Letter - 8.50" x 11"; DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"; C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"; A6 Card - 4.13" x 5.83"; A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"; C6 Envelope - 4.50" x 6.37"; Envelope No. 10 - 4.13" x 9.50"; Monarch Envelope - 3.88" x 7.50"; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"; B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"; Ofuku Hagaki - 5.80" x 7.90"|
|memory card reader||No|
|mobile printing||app based and email|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||1|
|number of paper trays||1|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8.1; Windows 8; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Mac OS X; Linux|
|package contents||OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer; HP 952 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~1000 pages); HP 952 Setup Cyan Instant Ink Ready Cartridge; HP 952 Setup Magenta Instant Ink Ready Cartridge; HP 952 Setup Yellow Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (CMY composite ~625 pages); CD-ROM; Set Up Poster; Getting Started Guide; Power Cord|
|PC faxing capability||no|
|power source||AC Supply|
|primary paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|printing application||workgroup printing|
|processor speed||1.20 GHz|
|Product Line||Officejet Pro|
|Product Name||OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer|
|RAM Installed (Max)||256 MB / 256 MB (max)|
|screen size||2 in.|
|total paper tray capacity||400 sheets|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Wireless Print Technology||HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint; Mopria; Wi-Fi Direct; Google Cloud Print|
|Show More ▾|
Control costs and printing practices, with affordable color and comprehensive fleet-wide management. Print professional-quality color and get seamless print management features. Boost efficiencies with a variety of mobile printing choices.
Stay on top of business. Complete high-volume jobs quickly and efficiently with fast two-sided printing. Easily print Microsoft® Office documents directly from your USB drive,h2 and boost productivity with a 2.0-inch (5.08 cm) display.
Keep business moving. Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, or notebook PC, with a variety of mobile printing choices.h3
Get everything you need to easily manage your printing environment, from drivers to deployment to policies. With support for HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5c, and HP PS, you can expand print capabilities.
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Print wirelessly from your mobile device without a Wi-Fi code or password
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
Manage your e-all-in-one or MFP from your smartphone or tablet, using the HP All-in-One Printer Remote app.
Easily print from your smartphone, tablet, and notebook at work, home, or on the go.
Individual Inks - Replace only the individual ink cartridge that runs out
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Printer
- HP 952 Setup Black Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (~1000 pages)
- HP 952 Setup Cyan Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- HP 952 Setup Magenta Instant Ink Ready Cartridge
- HP 952 Setup Yellow Instant Ink Ready Cartridge (CMY composite ~625 pages)
- Set up poster
- Getting started guide
- power cord
- No, please purchase USB cable separately.
- Print speed color (draft, letter)
- Up to 34 ppm
- Print speed black (draft, letter)
- Up to 34 ppm
- First page out color (letter, ready)
- As fast as 10 sec
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 250 to 1500
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi on plain paper from 600 x 600 input dpi
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi on HP Advanced Photo paper, 600 x600 input dpi
- 2.0” MGD (Mono Graphic Display), Tactile Buttons.
- Processor speed
- 1.2GHz ARM A9; 600Mhz ARM R4.
- Number of print cartridges
- 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Print languages
- HP PCLXL (PCL6), PCL5, native PDF, HP Postscript Level 3 emulation
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified; Wireless Direct Printing; Google Cloud Print 2.0
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0; Built-in wired Ethernet 10/100Base-TX (RJ45) networking; Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n networking; Wi-Fi Direct
- Connectivity, optional
- Support the following external Jetdirect servers; Print only: HP Jetdirect en1700 External Print Server (J7988G), HP Jetdirect en3700 Fast-Ethernet External Print Server for Network Capable Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Peripherals (J7942G), HP Jetdirect ew2400 802.11b/g wireless and Fast Ethernet external print server (USB 2.0, 10/100Base-TX, 802.11b/g) (J7951G), HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server (J8021A); Other supported accessories: Apple AirPort Express, Apple AirPort Extreme, Apple Airport TimeCapsule
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8; OS X OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan; 1 GB Available Space; Internet Access
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh
- OS X OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan; 1 GB Available Space; Internet Access
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer. Windows Vista®: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8. Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8. Apple® OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9), OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8); 1 GB HD; Internet required; USB. Linux (For more information, see http://hplipopensource.com/hplipweb/index.html)
- Memory, standard
- 256 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 256 MB DDR3
- Paper handling input, standard
- 250-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 150-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Media sizes supported
- Tray 1: US Legal (8.5 x 14 in); 8.5 x 13 in (8.5 x 13 in); US Letter (8.5 x 11 in); A4 (8.3 x 11.7 in); US E x ecutive (7.25 x 10.5 in); B5 (7.17 x 10.12 in); A5 ( 5.8 x 8.3 in); US Statement ( 5.5 x 8.5 in); C5 Envelope ( 6.4 x 9 in); Japanese Envelope Chou #3 (4.7 x 9.3 in); C6 Envelope ( 4.5 x 6.4 in); 5.5 Bar Envelope (4.375 x 5.75 in); DL Envelope ( 4.3 x 8.7 in); US #10 Envelope ( 4.125 x 9.5 in); Monarch Envelope (3.875 x 7.5 in); Japanese Envelope Chou #4 ( 3.5 x 8.1 in); Ofuku Hagaki ( 5.8 x 7.9 in); Index card ( 5 x 8 in); A6 card ( 4.13 x 5.83 in); Index card (4 x 6 in); Hagaki ( 3.9 x 5.8 in); Index card ( 3 x 5 in); Photo Media (A) ( 8.5 x 11 in); Photo Media (A4) ( 8.3 x 11.7 in); Photo Media (5 x 7 in no-tabs); Photo media with tear-off tab ( 4 x 8 in); Photo media with tear-off tab ( 4 x 6 in); Photo media (4 x 6 in); Hagaki Photo Cards (3.9 x 5.8 in); Photo media (3.5 x 5 in); Photo media (3 x 5 in); Brochure (A & A4); Labels (A & A4); Custom-sized media between 3 to 8.5 in wide and 5 to 14 in long (76.2 to 216 mm wide and 127 to 356 mm long)
- Media sizes, custom
- Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Plain, HP EcoFFICIENT, HP Premium Presentation Matte 120g, HP Tri-fold Brochure Glossy 180g, HP Brochure Matte 180g, HP Brochure Glossy 180g, HP Advanced Photo Papers, Light 60-74g Intermediate 85-95g, Cardstock, Thick Plain Paper, Letterhead
- Media weight, recommended
- 16 to 28 lb (plain paper); 60 to 80 lb (photo); 20 to 24 lb (envelope); 90 to 110 lb (card)
- Borderless printing
- Yes, Edge to Edge for A4 and Edge to Edge for Letter size
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 30 watts maximum, 0.12 watts (Manual-Off), 3.0 watts (Standby), 0.97 watts (Sleep)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 19.52 x 16.53 x 7.99 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 19.52 x 22.83 x 7.99 in
- 18.96 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Compared with the majority of color laser printers <$300 USD, August 2015; market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2015. Cost-per-page (CPP) comparisons for laser supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges and long-life consumables. CPP comparisons for high-capacity HP ink supplies are based on published specifications of the manufacturers’ highest-capacity cartridges. CPP based on high-capacity ink cartridges' estimated street price and page yield. ISO yield based on continuous printing in default mode. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies h5 Savings claim is based on HP Instant Ink Service plan price for 12 months using all pages in plan without purchase of additional pages compared with the cost per page (CPP) of the majority of color inkjet printers <$399 USD, market share reported by IDC Q2 2014. CPP comparisons for standard-capacity inkjet supplies are based on estimated street price and page yield as reported by gap intelligence MFP Weekly and IJP Weekly Reports 9/20/2014. Actual savings may vary depending on number of pages actually printed per month and content of pages printed. h6 Based on plan usage, Internet connection to an eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area. h2 Microsoft and PowerPoint are U.S. registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Feature works with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint 2003 and later. Only Latin language fonts are supported. h3 Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Some features require purchase of an optional accessory. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting