Brother® QL-710W Label Printer Item # 308878
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Convenient wireless connectivity
- Wireless connectivity for easy cable-free printing. Supports Wireless-N (802.11b/g/n), allowing printing from your wireless-enabled computer or smartphone. Free Brother app available for your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device.
- High-speed printing at up to 93 labels per minute. Also supports high-resolution printing, up to 300 x 600 dpi, for crisp text and graphics.
- Lets you create cost-effective labels for a variety of uses. Great for printing labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, discs and more. Lets you print banners up to 3' long, too.
- Easily create labels using your computer. You can use the included P-touch Editor software or export text from Microsoft® Word, Excel® or Outlook®. A variety of pre-designed labels and banners are included for time-saving convenience.
- Lets you easily print postage for packages and envelopes from your desk. Requires subscription to pbSmartPostage™ service (compatible Windows PCs only). Also requires Internet service, USB connection and postage label roll.
- Automatic cutter for precisely cut labels.
- Uses convenient, drop-in rolls. No ink or toner required.
- For Windows and Mac computers, with everything you need to get started. Includes USB cable, AC power cord and 2 starter rolls: DK-1201 standard address labels (100 labels) and DK-2205 continuous-length paper tape (2.4" x 26.2'). P-touch Editor software and drivers are also included (compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/Server 2003/Server 2008 and Mac OS X 10.5.8+).
|maximum resolution||300 x 600 dpi|
|dimensions||6" x 5" x 9.3"|
|warranty length||1-year limited|