SEG1
hp

Get insider deals, exclusive promotions and more delivered right to your inbox.

Over 1,000 items for $5 or less!
http://static.www.odcdn.com/images/us/od/lb_loading.gif
Double A Brand Copy/Printer Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 22 Lb, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 5 Reams
Click to View Gallery
This item is in your cart

Double A Brand Copy/Printer Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", 22 Lb, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 5 Reams

Item # 309996
Extra-smooth surface for quality everyday copies and prints
  • Thick, 22-lb paper is ideal for double-sided use.
  • High brightness offers excellent contrast and detail.
Your Price $34.99 $34.99
/ case
One-Time Delivery
Subscription Delivery

Price may vary by product option

  • Quantity

In Stock

Estimated delivery 1-3 business days

Free in store pickup 

Sold in stores Check your store availablity
Pricing, Assortment and Availability

Extra-smooth surface for quality everyday copies and prints
  • Thick, 22-lb paper is ideal for double-sided use. 
  • High brightness offers excellent contrast and detail. 
  • Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time. 
  • Paper is made from specially farmed trees. 

Back to Menu

Item # 309996 
Manufacturer # OD-AA CASE  
acid free yes
bleaching chemistry process chlorine free (PCF)
brand name Double A
manufacturer Double A Public Company
number of holes punched 0
paper brightness 94
paper color White
paper finish type soft-gloss
paper sheet size 8 1/2" x 11"
paper weight 22 lb
postconsumer recycled content 0
reams per case 5
sheets per ream/pack 500
total recycled content 0

Back to Menu

Double A Brand Copy/Printer Paper, 8 1/2 x 11, 22 Lb, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 5 Reams 4.7 5 64 69
Best Paper Never have I heard such a buzz around the office as when we got this paper. Everyone was talking about it from the receptionists to the doctors to the office manager. But it's worth the hype. This paper is wonderful. We've been using it for about 2 weeks now, and no jams in any of our printers, and it looks and feels super nice. I would definitely recommend it. July 26, 2010
Excellent Quality Paper My architectural office has used Double A paper exclusively for five years. The product is a consistent quality and weight, that takes color ink without excessive 'bleeding'. It is a 'workhorse' paper for 95% of our usage, which does not jam our laser and inkjet printers. The other 5% usage is heavier-weight 'laid' paper and envelopes for client correspondence. July 9, 2014
Great for print masters We do a lot of training materials which we have reproduced at a local copy center. The Double A paper makes a wonderful print master. The 22lb weight is ideal, and the 94 brightness makes a great master. Love this stuff! May 2, 2014
great paper i used this paper years ago and now it is back and better. 22lb is perfect, 24lb is too thick and 20lb jams my copier. so this is just right. and it is bright white and saves trees. the texture is perfect. i love it. April 19, 2014
2 3 4 5 ... 17 next>>

Back to Menu

Back To Top