3M® 969 Adhesive Transfer Tape, 3/4" x 18 Yd., Clear, Case Of 48 Item # 310352
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Finger-touch application of pressure-sensitive adhesive
- High strength, high tack 5-mil adhesive adheres to many difficult-to-bond materials. Soft acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive system features very high initial adhesion and good shear holding power to a wide variety of materials including most plastics.
- Readily bond, join, mount, or laminate materials such as paper, plastics, metal, foam, and more. Finger touch application of premium pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Reverse-wound on a 1" core.
- Ideal tape application temperature range is 70?F - 100?F.
- Densified kraft paper liner with a high strength acrylic adhesive.
|dispenser style||not included|
|total recycled content||0%|
|core diameter||1 in.|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|