Office Star™ Professional AirGrid High-Back Leather Chair, 44"H x 27 1/2"W x 27"D, Platinum Frame, Black Leather Item # 312152
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Ventilated backrest, breathable leather keep you cool and refreshed for hours!
- Mesh material lets air circulate freely. While most backrests trap heat to cause perspiration and discomfort during long periods of sitting, the Air Grid back allows soothing air to flow through…so you stay cool and refreshed hour after hour.
- Top-grain leather is comfortable and beautiful. The seat cushion and outer edges of the backrest are covered in sumptuous black leather that naturally adapts to the shape of your body and "breathes" to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Tilt controls for ideal positioning. The built-in synchro tilt control allows your chair's backrest to recline at twice the rate of the seat, so you can lean back and still keep your seat cushion relatively level with the floor…distributing your weight more evenly between your torso and legs and aiding blood flow. Adjustable tilt tension lets you determine the amount of pressure required to lean back in your chair when you want to relax. A convenient lock keeps your tilt settings securely in place.
- Adjustable lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- 1-touch seat-height adjustment for perfect posture. With the help of a pneumatic lift, you can instantly raise or lower your seat cushion to the height that's perfect for you. Experts advise that you sit with your thighs level with floor and your feet resting flat for optimum comfort and blood flow.
- Plush seat keeps you relaxed. The thick, gently contoured seat cushion provides the support you need to maintain good posture but is soft enough to relieve painful pressure points and help make your workday go faster.
- Tough aluminum frame is stylish and durable. The sleek, platinum-finished aluminum frame is rugged, providing assurance that your new executive chair can withstand the rigors of daily use and keep you sitting in comfort for years to come.
- Polyurethane-padded armrests relieve shoulder strain.
- Dual-wheel casters for easy mobility. These broad, sturdy casters will allow you to wheel quickly and easily about your office, even on carpeted floors.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA Performance Standards.
- Backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Easy assembly instructions included.
- Measures 44"H x 27 1/2"W x 27"D.
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|manufacturer||Office Star Products|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|brand name||Office Star|
|recommended daily usage||Essential (0-4 hours)|
|dimensions||44"H x 27 1/2"W x 27"D|
|seat size||20"W x 20"D|
|back cushion height||23 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||no|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|