- Ideal equipment choice for schools, offices and libraries. Securely store DVDs, amplifiers, VCRs and projectors.
- Durable and sturdy, constructed of thermoplastic resin that will not stain, crack or chip.
- Top shelf is 18"D x 24"W. Prevents equipment from sliding with safety retaining lip and non-slip texture surface.
- Each 20 gauge steel panel cabinet features a recessed chrome handle and lock with a set of 2 keys.
- Features 3-outlet UL-approved electrical assembly with a 15? cord and cord management wrap. Includes cable management opening on middle shelf permitting cords to pass between the upper and lower cabinet.
- Retractable 19" x 16" keyboard tray with 8" x 7 3/4" mouse-pad extender.
- Slide out 15 3/4" x 8 1/2" projector platform with 9 3/4" vertical clearance and locking door.
- Flip-up metal side shelf measures 11" x 17", extending the work area.
- Ventilated steel side panels allow sound to emit from cabinet and offers heat ventilation for equipment.
- 4 heavy-duty, silent-roll casters allows quiet movement over most surfaces. 2 casters lock for added control and safety. Overall dimensions of 41"H x 24"W x 18"D and weighs 72 lb.
- Rated for a capacity of 300 lb of evenly distributed load.
- Assembly required. Instructions included.
- Made in the U.S.A.
|brand name||H. Wilson|
|manufacturer||H. Wilson Company|
|for what kinds of tasks||audio/visual|
|total number of shelves||4|
|number of adjustable shelves||1|
|number of locking casters||2|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|dimensions||41"H x 18 1/4"W x 34 1/2"D|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability