- Soft, lush leather and shining wood accents add decorative accent.
- Mahogany, padded armrests provide support for your elbows and forearms.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Locking, mid-pivot knee tilt control keeps feet flat while reclining and helps to distribute weight more evenly.
- Tilt lock feature secures your tilt settings in place.
- Dual-wheel carpet casters for glide for easy mobility.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Assembly required.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty. Your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- GREENGUARD® certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in volatile organic compounds).
|chair back style||high-back|
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|manufacturer||Office Star Products|
|style name||Pro-Line Deluxe|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|brand name||Office Star|
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||21 1/2"W x 22"D|
|dimensions||46 1/4"H x 26 1/2"W x 31 1/2"D|
|back cushion height||28 1/2 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||yes|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||15-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability