- Soft, lush leather and shining wood accents add decorative accent.
- Mahogany, padded armrests provide support for your elbows and forearms.
- Lumbar cushioning supports your lower back and enhances the natural curve of your spine.
- Locking, mid-pivot knee tilt control keeps feet flat while reclining and helps to distribute weight more evenly.
- Tilt lock feature secures your tilt settings in place.
- Dual-wheel carpet casters for glide for easy mobility.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Assembly required.
- Be confident in your purchase! You can rest assured your chair has met quality standards for safety and durability established by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association (BIFMA).
- Backed by the manufacturer's 15-year limited warranty.
- GREENGUARD® certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in volatile organic compounds).
|adjustable tilt angle||no|
|chair back style||high-back|
|waterfall seat cushion||no|
|adjustable tilt tension||yes|
|adjustable arm height||no|
|adjustable back height||no|
|adjustable arm width||no|
|adjustable seat back depth||no|
|adjustable back angle||no|
|manufacturer||Office Star Products|
|style name||Pro-Line Deluxe|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|brand name||Office Star|
|recommended daily usage||6-8 hours (intensive)|
|seat size||21 1/2"W x 22"D|
|dimensions||46 1/4"H x 26 1/2"W x 31 1/2"D|
|back cushion height||28 1/2 inches|
|adjustable knee tilt||yes|
|adjustable seat height||pneumatic/1-touch|
|adjustable forward tilt||no|
|warranty length||15-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability