Verbatim Speaker System - Portable - Battery Rechargeable - Wireless Speaker(s) - Blue Item # 313086
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Rated waterproof IPX7 - great for use on boats, poolside, camping, a day at the beach, or in the shower.
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calling - answer call and talk with the press of a button.
- Carabineer and suction cup included for easy hanging.
- Up to 6 hours of continuous playtime on a single charge
- On/Off switch conserves battery life when not in use.
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Compatible with Bluetooth® enabled smartphone and tablets
- Durable, rubberized exterior - helps protect from everyday wear and tear.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Bluetooth Profile Supported||HFP|
|Features||Built-in Microphone; Carabiner; Suction Cup|
|package contents||Mini Wireless Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker - Blue; Carabineer; Suction Cup|
|Product Name||Mini Wireless Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker - Blue|
|manufacturer||Verbatim America, LLC|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Today’s smart phones and tablets have become more than just a means to make calls, text or surf the Internet. As these devices increase in capacity, many people use them as mobile audio / video libraries as well. Unfortunately, the one drawback of these devices are the small, built-in speakers, that are usually not suitable for high-volume audio. Enter the Bluetooth Speaker. Able to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth enabled devices, these speakers solve the problem of small, low-volume speakers on smart phones and tablets by projecting audio from music files, videos, websites, and more with greater volume and dynamism than the device alone is capable. As an added bonus, some Bluetooth speakers are also equipped with hands-free calling, allowing you answer calls quickly and easily from your phone.
Before you jump into purchasing a Bluetooth speaker, there are some things you should consider.
Things to Consider when Buying a Bluetooth® SpeakerSize
Wireless Bluetooth speakers come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, ranging from very large to quite small. However, don’t let the small stature of a Bluetooth speaker fool you, while they may be small in size, they can still deliver big sound. Consider when/where/how you want to use your Bluetooth speaker and select a size that works – for traveling convenience, small speakers are ideal to slip into a backpack, briefcase or purse, allowing you to take quality audio, with Bluetooth convenience, wherever you go.
Water ResistanceIf you enjoy outdoor activities, or even listening to music in the shower, you might want to consider the water resistance of different speakers before making your selection. Speakers receive different IPX ratings, depending on their level of water/dust resistance. The Verbatim Mini Wireless Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker is rated IPX7. 1
Operating / Standby TimeDepending on when/how you want to use your Bluetooth speaker, you should consider the operating and standby times of the device. Operating time refers to the number of hours of active use you can get from the speaker on a single charge. The standby time refers to the number of hours the device will hold a charge when not in use. These times are based on the size of the battery, the output of the speaker, and other factors, and can vary widely by device and usage.
- Hands-Free Calling
- Speakers featuring hands-free calling allow for calls to be projected via your speaker, interrupting music or other audio that is in progress to let you know you have a call. To answer, simply press a button to be connected to your caller.
- Making a call?
- Simply dial the number on your Bluetooth enabled smart phone and the speaker will automatically pick up the call.
- On/Off Switch
- Look for a Bluetooth speaker that has an on/off switch. This will allow you to save precious battery life when the speaker is not in use.
- Hands-Free Calling
- Waterproof Bluetooth® speaker
- Mini USB cable
- Suction Cup
- Users manual
- Standby Time: Approximately 60 hours
- Operating Time: Approximately 6 hours
- Operational Range: Up to 32.8 feet
- Output Power: 3W
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 20kHz
- 1 Immersion up to 1 m Test duration: 30 minutes The lowest point of enclosures with a height less than 850 mm is located 1000 mm below the surface of the water, the highest point of enclosures with a height equal to or greater than 850 mm is located 150 mm below the surface of the water