- Home /
- Product Details
The SonicWALL SuperMassive 9000 series Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) is designed to deliver deep security to your enterprise at multi-gigabit speeds. Offering the ultimate in security with enterprise class performance, the SuperMassive 9000 series detects and blocks the most sophisticated threats before they can enter your network with minimal latency for every connection on the network. Utilizing a higher core density architecture in an elegant, one rack unit appliance, the SuperMassive 9000 series efficiently saves rack space and lowers power and cooling costs. Its multicore design can gracefully handle traffic spikes without impacting network performance.Now your enterprise can be both secure and productive. SinicWall turned the network security product category upside down by redefining the Next-Generation Firewall and eliminating the age-old protection-for-performance tradeoff. SonicWALL SuperMassive series was designed from the ground up for the world's most demanding enterprise networks. Culminating from years of research and development, the solution was built to deliver security, performance, and scalability without compromise.
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Encryption Standard||3DES; DES; MD5; SHA-1; AES (128-bit); AES (192-bit); AES (256-bit)|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+; SFP|
|Firewall Protection Supported||Intrusion Prevention; Reassembly-free Deep Packet Inspection; Malware Protection; Application Control; AntiBot; Zero Day Event; Stateful Packet Filtering; Denial of Service (DoS); Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS); ICMP Flood; UDP Flood; Anti-spam; Remote Access Authentication; Egress Filtering; Gateway Antivirus; Web Content Filtering; URL Filtering; Proxy Blocking; Keyword Filtering; Content Filtering|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC; 220 V AC|
|Memory Card Supported||SD|
|Number of SFP Slots||8|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||4|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||12|
|ports||8 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45); 1 management; 1 USB|
|Standard Memory||32 GB|
|Support/Service Duration||3 Year|
|Total Number of Ports||8|
|Virtualization||130000 x Connections per Second; 1500000 x Maximum Connections (SPI); 1250000 x Maximum Connections (DPI); 128 x SonicPoints Supported (Maximum); 10000 x Site-to-Site Tunnels; 2000 x IPSec VPN Clients; 512 x VLAN|
|Weight (Approximate)||18.10 lb|
From the Manufacturer|
Deep security that grows with your business
The SuperMassive 9600 is designed specifically with the needs of emerging enterprises in mind. The hardware and associated security services prevent intrusions, block malware and control access to questionable web content. Featuring SonicWall’s patented single-pass Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection® engine, the SonicWall SuperMassive 9600 leverages the power of more than one million connected sensors around the world, so organizations are protected from the newest threats as they emerge.
- Intrusion prevention with sophisticated anti-evasion technology blocks the latest attacks
- Network-based anti-malware with CloudAssist provides 24x7 advanced protection from malicious threats
- SSL decryption and inspection protect against threats hidden in encrypted traffic
- Integrated wireless controller enables easy-to-deploy Clean Wireless technology
- Easy-to-integrate user authentication support for a broad set of user identification technologies (SSO/LDAP/RADIUS)
- WAN failover and load balancing enhance business continuity and network optimization
- Content and URL filtering delivers protection and productivity by controlling access to web content
- Real-time application visibility, control and bandwidth management offer insight into and control of network traffic
- High port density with more interfaces to help in more complex network environments
- Integrated 10 Gb SPF+ interfaces for future investment against growing bandwidth needs
Tightly integrated with Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection™ to deliver intrusion prevention, malware protection, application intelligence, control and visualization, and inspection for SSL encrypted sessions. They scan every byte of every packet for the deepest level of protection and massively scale to extend state-of-the-art security to growing and distributed enterprise networks.
SonicWall’s patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection engine combined with up to 32 processing cores ensures that the 9000 Series is capable of inspecting over one million connections simultaneously across all ports. With nearly zero latency and without file size limitations, the system provides more than 10 Gbps of full deep packet inspection throughput across 4 x 10-GbE SFP+, 8 x 1-GbE SFP, 8 x 1-GbE interfaces. Designed with power, space and cooling (PSC) in mind, SuperMassive provides the leading Gbps/Watt in the industry.
Deep Packet Inspection of SSL encrypted traffic (DPI-SSL)DPI-SSL transparently decrypts, inspects and then re-encrypts SSL encrypted traffic to allow intrusion prevention, malware protection, and application control to be applied to all traffic that traverses SonicWall next-generation firewalls.
Scalable performance with a multi-core architectureThe SonicWall SuperMassive Series is built with a focus on high performance, scalability and high availability, providing large enterprises a platform to address their most demanding security needs. This combination of scalability and performance is a result of a powerful and massively scalable multi-core architecture paired with SonicWall’s proprietary deep packet inspection engine that can scale linearly to any number of processing cores. Environments that see their network security needs grow with time can upgrade their system to increase the available performance of their SuperMassive platform.
Secure Mobile AccessAll SonicWall next-generation firewalls deliver secure mobile access from a wide variety of platforms including Windows, Linux and Mac OS, enabling organizations to enforce security and access control rules as part of a multilayered BYOD strategy. For mobile devices running iOS or Android, SonicWall Mobile Connect provides users with simple, policy-enforced access to corporate and academic resources over SSL encrypted connections.
- Next-Generation Firewall
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Network-based malware protection
- Application visibility, control and bandwidth management
- Decryption and inspection of SSL encrypted traffic
- Secure mobile access for a wide variety of platforms
- Integrated wireless controller
- Powerful real-time reporting
- Stateful high availability failover
- Support for IPFIX/NetFlow Exporting
- Intuitive graphical user interface
- Easy-to-configure site-to-site VPN
- ‘N-1’ WAN failover
Service & Support Subscriptions
Gateway Anti-Malware, Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control
- Gateway Anti-Malware - Gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware deliver high performance protection against millions of unique variants of malware with near zero latency and no file size limitation. This provides a robust layer of defense against malware before it can reach systems on your network.
- Intrusion Prevention - Tightly integrated, countermeasure-based network intrusion prevention protects against a comprehensive array of network and application layer threats by scrutinizing packet payloads for attacks and exploits that attack critical internal systems.
- Application Intelligence and Control - SonicWall provides real-time insight and control of network traffic broken down by applications, users and content through intuitive on-board visualization. The ability to prioritize important applications, throttle down unproductive applications and block unwanted application components ensures an efficient and safe network.
Content Filtering ServiceSonicWall Content Filtering Service provides granular controls and unequalled content filtering to enforce acceptable use policies and block access to websites containing information or images that are objectionable or unproductive.
Support ServicesSonicWall Gold Support provides the advanced support features enterprise organizations need to keep their networks running reliably and securely. With Gold Support, customers have around-the-clock access to seasoned support engineers at a SonicWall Enterprise TAC plus the latest firmware features and Advance Exchange hardware replacement, all of which combine to protect and maximize their SonicWall investment.
Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite - Service & Support Bundle
SonicWall Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite (CGSS) combines security, productivity and support in a single solution with a low cost of ownership that provides an increased ROI compared with buying each of the services individually. Available on all SonicWall firewalls, CGSS turns your SonicWall into a complete security and productivity platform.
- Gateway Anti-Malware, Intrusion Prevention, Application Intelligence and Control
- Content Filtering Service
- 24x7 Support
Service & Software License Options
Analyzer Reporting SoftwareSonicWall™ Analyzer is an easy-to-use application traffic flow analytics and reporting tool that provides real-time and historical insight into the performance and security of the network.
Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-SpywareThe SonicWall Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware service provides a critical layer of protection by automatically ensuring network users are actively running the most current McAfee anti-virus software.
Global Management System (GMS)The SonicWall Global Management System (GMS) is a powerful and intuitive solution to centrally manage and rapidly deploy hundreds of SonicWall firewall, anti-spam, and secure remote access solutions. Flexibly deployed as software, hardware, or a virtual appliance, SonicWall GMS offers centralized real-time monitoring, and comprehensive policy and compliance reporting.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability