3M® 950 Adhesive Transfer Tape, Hand Rolls, 1/2" x 60 Yd., Clear, Case Of 72 Item # 315080
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for splicing paper, foil, corrugated and film
- Soft acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive system features very high initial adhesion and good shear holding power to a wide variety of materials including most plastics.
- High strength, high tack 5-mil clear adhesive adheres to many difficult-to-bond materials.
- Readily bond, join, mount, or laminate materials such as paper, plastics, metal, foam, and more.
- Apply adhesive side down so the liner can be peeled off when needed.
- 3" core size.
- Ideal tape application temperature range is 70?F - 100?F.
- Premium acrylic adhesive supported on a paper liner.
|core diameter||3 in.|
|dispenser style||not included|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|tape features||moisture resistant; UV resistant|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Show More ▾|