3M® 465 Adhesive Transfer Tape, Hand Rolls, 1/2" x 60 Yd., Clear, Case Of 72 Item # 315088
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Great for splicing paper, foil, corrugated and film
- Aggressive, general purpose 2-mil clear adhesive bonds instantly. Medium-firm acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive system features an excellent balance of good initial adhesion (quick stick) and good shear holding power.
- Acrylic adhesive is heat and solvent resistant.
- Ideal for permanent double matting, dust covers, mounting, and attaching decorative papers or fabrics.
- Apply adhesive side down so the liner can be peeled off when needed.
- 3" core size.
- Ideal tape application temperature range is 70°F - 100°F.
- Densified kraft paper liner with a high tack acrylic adhesive.
- General purpose acrylic adhesive supported on a paper liner.
|dispenser style||not included|
|total recycled content||0%|
|core diameter||3 in.|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|