- Home /
- Product Details
- Compact 10.1" diagonal widescreen LCD screen. This netbook is small and lightweight for easy portability, to let you stay connected wherever you go. Weighs just 2.44 lb. The LED-backlit screen offers reduced power consumption, for longer battery life.
- 1GB memory lets you run your programs.
- 160GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Convenient Wireless-B/G capability for cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Wired networking is supported, too.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy photo transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 6 types of memory cards.
- Multi-gesture touchpad for easy navigation. Easily view documents, spreadsheets, photos and webpages. The touchpad supports pinch-action zooming, to expand an image's size, circular-motion scrolling, page flipping and more.
- Built-in webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Provides up to 3 hours of battery life on a single charge.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition.
|hard drive capacity||160 GB|
|processor model||Atom N270|
|diagonal screen size||10.1 inches|
|screen resolution||1024 x 600|
|operating system||Windows XP Home Edition with Service Pack 3|
|frontside bus speed||533 MHz|
|video hardware||Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950|
|processor speed||1.6 GHz|
|memory type||DDR2 SDRAM|
|maximum memory capacity||1 GB|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|ports||3 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|audio hardware||High-Definition Audio|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability