This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
- Home /
- Product Details
- Access over 1 billion records online for discovering your family history. Now you can discover the rich and exciting tales from your history and preserve your family heritage as a record for future generations. Whether you are new to genealogy or an experienced researcher, Family Tree Heritage makes it easy to preserve your family heritage and share your research with friends and family.
- Discover and preserve your family heritage and share it with relatives in new and exciting ways. Includes everything you need to create elaborate family trees for your next reunion or simply to enjoy the exciting journey into your family's history is right here at your fingertips. Preserve family treasures and display memorable family photos, birth certificates, marriage licenses and other documents with the built-in scrapbook. Easily organize impressive scrapbooks chronologically and along family lines.
- Share your research online and create vibrant web pages. Capture photos, audio and video clips that illustrate your family's story. Or design and print beautiful family books to document and preserve your complete family story for future generations.
- Easily design heirloom-quality charts that will be admired and cherished by family members for years to come. Add photos, colors, fonts, boxes, shadows and frame borders. Choose from a wide selection of document formats: Ancestor Charts, Descendent Charts, Fan Charts, Pedigree Charts and several book and report templates.
- Easy to use — build your family tree using a simple interface, graphical tabs and easy-fill forms.
- Quickly and accurately import from any other major genealogy software.
|memory requirements||100 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||100 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium|
|minimum resolution required||800 x 600|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP; Windows Vista|
|release date||October 25, 2007|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability