Individual Software® Total 3D Home™ Design Deluxe 11, Traditional Disc Item # 317002
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
No previous design skills needed to design your dream home
- Everything is included to help you quickly visualize your design projects.
- No architectural or construction experience is needed.
- Import your digital photos to help visualize your home improvement projects before you start. Real-Photo™ Dynamic Imaging, Total 3D Home's advanced photo rendering component transforms the look of a room using real photography.
- 14,000 sample home plans makes getting started easy. Never start from scratch. Save time and money by starting with a ready-to-build plan that fits your budget and lifestyle.
- Complete rooms easily with Quick FloorPlan Designer by dragging and dropping SmartRoom™ Blocks.
- Add, delete or move walls with the Scan & Trace Blueprints function.
- Color-Coded Floor Plan lets you easily identify furniture, appliances, windows, and more.
- Video Tutorial walks you through starting, building, and viewing your plan.
- Choose from over 40 window and door designs, then modify them to fit your design.
- Easily estimate costs & track your budget. Automatically track estimated and actual costs for materials and labor.
- Try new ideas for shades, valances and panels with the Window Treatment Design Tool.
- Use Drag & Drop 3D furniture and objects to view life-like designs. Visualize your design by dragging and dropping furniture and objects for Bath Remodeling, Living Room Makeovers and Automatic Customizable roofs. The software provides 3D renderings of 20,000 brand name products.
- Step-by-step guides make things easy by walking you through each step. Video Tutorials are loaded with helpful tips and advice, plus the Interactive User™s Guide offers instructions and help with each of these features.
|brand name||Individual Software|
|memory requirements||128 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||1843.2 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||Pentium III or faster|
|minimum resolution required||800 x 600|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP; Windows 2000|