Total Training™ For Adobe® Dreamweaver® CS5 Essentials, Traditional Disc Item # 317542
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Learn how to create and upload your website
- You'll get instruction on planning a site. This includes the benefits of CSS, page and measurement sizing and CSS starter pages.
- Discover how to create and insert images. Learn how to use Smart Objects, rollovers, disjointed rollovers and image maps.
- Learn how to design with CSS. Work on using the panels, box model, style sheets, selector types, background images and page layout with CSS.
- Get training on how to write HTML and CSS. Grasp navigations, positioning, using the code view effectively and using code hints.
- Discover how to test and publish a website. Get guidance on how to find & replace, testing links, site reports and using ftp.
|age recommendation||10+ years|
|brand name||Total Training|
|memory requirements||512 MB|
|minimum hard disk space||1024 MB|
|minimum processor compatibility||2.0 GHz processor or higher|
|minimum resolution required||1024 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP|