Tripp Lite SmartRack Portable Air Conditioner, 32.6"H x 12.6"W x 19.8"D, Black Item # 318606
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The SRCOOL12K SmartRack 12,000 BTU 120V Portable Air Conditioning Unit pumps 12,000 BTU of cooling power into your IT environment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating or fluctuating temperatures. Part of the SRCOOL line, this compact, portable unit is perfect for server rooms and other IT environments with heat-sensitive equipment in areas that facility air conditioning can't reach. The self-contained SRCOOL12K is capable of cooling a small room using its louvered vent. A built-in evaporator expels the condensed water through the directional exhaust duct, eliminating the need for a drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank. You can also use the included flexible tube to aim the cold air precisely where it's needed most, such as an overheated rack enclosure or an equipment hot spot. The SRCOOL12K also dehumidifies and filters the air, providing better air quality that can enhance equipment performance with little power consumption. Designed for quick, simple installation, the SRCOOL12K rolls into place on durable built-in casters and plugs into a standard 15-amp outlet. It's programmed to restart automatically after power failures, and you can set the built-in timer for unattended shutdown and startup. By installing the optional SRCOOLNET remote management accessory (sold separately), you can also monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings from anywhere via SNMP, web browser, SSH or telnet.
- 12,000 BTUs for efficient cooling.
- Portable design with built-in casters lets you cool down virtually any area in your home.
- A standard louvered vent allows general room cooling while a directional ducted cooling vent helps direct cold air to specific locations.
- A top-mounted control panel with an LCD temperature display provides easy operation.
- On/off timer enables an energy-efficient schedule.
- A built-in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream so there is no water tank to empty.
- Dehumidifies and filters the air to help promote a more comfortable environment.
- 120V plug connects to standard wall outlets without an adapter.
|Maximum Air Flow||247 CFM|
|Features||Quiet Operation; Built-in Timer|
|Certifications & Standards||UL484; CSA|
|package contents||SRCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Unit-12000 BTU; Louvered Front Vent; Directional Front Vent; Cold Air Directional Delivery Tube; Hot Exhaust Air Removal Tube; Dropped Ceiling or Window Heat Ventilation Kit; Warranty Information; Instruction Manual|
|Product Name||SRCOOL12K Portable Air Conditioning Unit-12000 BTU|
|Dehumidification Rate||21.5 mL/min|
|brand name||Tripp Lite|
|Power Consumption||1250 W|
|Indicators & Controls||Front Panel LEDs: Touch sensitive control panel with multiple LEDs and numerical temperature readout|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|dimensions||32.6"H x 12.6"W x 19.8"D|
|Cooling Energy Consumption||12660.7 kJ|
|construction||acrylonitrile butadiene styrene|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|plug type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Show More ▾|