HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Item # 319004
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Reliable, high-speed scanning for complex projects.
- Scanner can handle 3000 sheets per day.
- Scans both sides of the page at up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute.
- 600 x 600 dpi color and black resolution.
- Scan documents up to 8.5" x 122" with the auto document feeder. Use the flatbed for bulky media.
- USB 3.0 connection for fast speeds.
|automatic document feeder capacity||50 Sheets|
|connector type||USB 3.0|
|dimensions||5.7"H x 18.1"W x 15.2"D|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; REACH|
|maximum black and white scan speed||25 ppm|
|maximum color scan speed||25 ppm|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||50|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||25|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||50|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||25|
|maximum resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Media Size||A4 8.27" x 11.69"; A5 5.83" x 8.27"; A6 4.13" x 5.83"; B5 6.93" x 9.84"; Letter 8.50" x 10.98"; Legal 8.50" x 14.02"; Executive 10.51" x 7.24"; Index Card; Photo; 8.50" x 11.69"; 8.50" x 10.17 ft|
|memory requirements||512 MB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 10; Windows 8; Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.9; 10.10|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||yes|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|package contents||HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Scanner; HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Engine; Install Guide; HP Scan Software & Drivers CD; HP Bonus Pack Software CD; Supporting flyers; Cushions; USB Cable; Power Adaptor; Power Cords; Software CD|
|Product Line||ScanJet Pro|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Scan resolution, optical
Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (color and mono, flatbed)
24-bits external 48-bits internal
Duty cycle (daily)
Recommended daily duty cycle: 3000 pages (ADF)
Automatic document feeder capacity
Standard, 50 sheets
Scan size flatbed (maximum)
8.5 x 11.7 in
Scan size ADF (maximum)
8.5 x 122 in
Get reliable, high-speed scanning for complex projects—this scanner can handle 3000 sheets per day. Scan both sides of the page at up to 50 images (25 pages) per minute.h1 HP EveryPage helps avoid misfeeds and simplifies your workflow.h2
Reliable, high-speed scanning at up to 25 pages/50 images per minute.
Designed to handle up to 3000 sheets per day.
Save time and reduce waste with two-sided scanning that captures both sides of the page in a single pass.
Capture every page and detect potential errors—every time.
Define scan profiles and scan to multiple destinations with included HP Scan software.
Scan documents up to 8.5 x 122 inch (21.6 x 309.9 cm) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
Book-edge scanning prevents distorted text, even near the spine of books and other bound materials.
Make selections and view the details of your scan job on the LCD control panel.
Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks.
Compact design lets this scanner fit into small spaces.
Built in OCR software lets you create searchable files right from the scanner, so you can find the document you need, when you need it.
Scans reach their destination at fast speeds with a USB 3.0 connection.
- HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Scanner
- HP ScanJet Pro 3500 f1 Flatbed Scanner Engine
- Install Guide
- HP Scan Software & Drivers CD
- HP Bonus Pack Software CD
- Supporting flyers
- USB cable
- Power adaptor
- Power cords
- Yes, 1 USB
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 600 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 1200 dpi (color and mono, flatbed)
- Duty cycle (daily)
- Recommended daily duty cycle: 3000 pages (ADF)
- Bit depth
- 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale
- Multifeed detection
- Task speed
- 10 x 15 cm (4 x6 in) Color Photo to file (200 dpi, 24-bit, TIFF): about 9.2 sec for single image scan; 10 x 15 cm (4 x 6 in) Color Photo to E-mail (150 dpi, 24-bit): about 8.9 sec for single image scan; A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in) PDF to E-mail (300 dpi, 24-bit): about 13.2 sec for single image scan; OCR A4 (8.27 x 11.69 in), 200 dpi, 24-bit to RTF: about 13.9 sec for single image scan. (Does not support slides to file)
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 8.5 x 122 in
- Media types
- Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
- Media weights, supported ADF
- 12 to 32 lb
- Scan file format
- For text & images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, TXT (text), RTF (rich text) and searchable PDF.
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 50 sheets
- Automatic document feeder scan speed
- Up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (300 dpi)
- Scanning options (ADF)
- Single pass E-Duplex
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit); Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9, OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Mac compatible
- Twain version
- TWAIN Certified. Version 2.1
- Connectivity, standard
- USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 (SuperSpeed)
- Input Voltage: 90 to 264 VAC, 50/ 60 Hz
- Power consumption
- 4.51 watts (Ready), 1.40 watts (Sleep), 0.22 watts (Auto-Off), 0.22 watts (Manual-Off)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- Operating temperature range
- 50 to 95°F
- Operating humidity range
- 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 18.1 x 15.2 x 5.7 in
- 12.3 lb
- Software included
- HP Scanner Device Driver, HP WIA Scan Driver, HP TWAIN Scan Driver (Certified), HP Scan, HP Scanner Tools Utility, HP Event (Button) Handler, HP Windows Installer, I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro, I.R.I.S. Cardiris, Nuance PaperPort, LPDF (file with link to download software), No Mac Software on CD.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; For more info please visit us at http://support.hp.com
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Scan speeds of up to 50 ipm (25 ppm) measured at 300 dpi (black and white, grayscale, and color). Actual processing speeds may vary depending on scan resolution, network conditions, computer performance, and application software. h2 HP EveryPage is referred to as HP Precision Feed on HP ScanJet devices introduced prior to May 2013.