- Designed for household or personal office use.
- Cross-cut shredding for confidential personal and business documents. Shreds sheets into 0.22" x 2.17" bits.
- Shreds up to 10 sheets per pass.
- Durable cutters slice through credit cards, paper clips and staples. Strong-high density blades resist wear and corrosion for lasting sharpness and strength.
- Up to 5 minutes continuous run time. Designed for 25 to 50 uses per day.
- Quiet Cut™ feature reduces noise and vibration.
- Includes a 3.7-gallon wastebasket. Pulls out easily for emptying.
|security level||Level 3 (confidential personal & business documents)|
|shred size||0.22" x 2.17"|
|dimensions||19.3" x 13" x 9.3"|
|distributor||Swinton Avenue Trading Ltd., Inc.|
|continuous run time||5 minutes|
|number of sheets per pass||10|
|total recycled content||0%|
|number of users||1|
|recommended shredder use||household or personal office|
|can shred||credit cards; paper; paper clips; staples|
|throat width||8.7 inches|
|maximum shred speed||7 fpm|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|warranty length||1-year limited; 5-year limited|
|wastebasket capacity||3.7 gallons|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
No, this product was not made in the USA.
Ativa is the brand name. It's a brand sold exclusively at Office Depot. MD1000 is the product name.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability