HON® 5-Shelf File, 64"H x 36"W x 13 3/4"D, Charcoal Item # 321613
5-shelf file with lockable receding doors is ideal for healthcare, insurance and other critical files that require frequent retrieval
- Double-wall construction provides extra strength to withstand moderate-to-intensive daily use without showing wear and tear.
- Baked enamel finish over rust-inhibiting, phosphate pretreatment adds more durability.
- Shelves are specially designed for end-tab, long-term filing of letter-size files and provide easy access to a large volume of files. Each shelf comes with 2 dividers.
- Lockable receding doors operate on nylon glides installed in the door tracks. Each door features a bright anodized aluminum, recessed door pull. Doors are equipped with a HON One-Key interchangeable core removable lock operating two 16-gauge lock bars with tabs that engage both sides of the doors.
- Shelf file can be ganged back to back to maximize your space and includes 4 adjustable, leveling glides to stabilize the file.
- Greener choice — contains 25% postconsumer recycled content.
- Certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements.
|component type||file cabinet|
|Eco-conscious||recycled content; less harsh chemicals|
|file size accepted||letter|
|total recycled content||36%|
|number of drawers||5|
|depth||13 3/4 inches|
|eco-label/standard||SCS Indoor Advantage Gold; BIFMA level 2|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||24%|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|meets/exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards||yes|
|Show More ▾|