This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
TRENDnet TPE-S44 Fast Ethernet Switch Item # 323255
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
TPE-S44 Wireless PoE Access Point is today's link to Wireless Technology. Compliant with the IEEE Wireless Networking Standard 802.11g, it provides Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) operation for transparent bridging and roaming capabilities for wireless nodes. The TPE-S44 also provides WDS bridging functions, allowing users to connect two or more Access Points together, wirelessly. With this Wireless Access Point and Wireless Network Adapters, users can connect to Ethernet/Fast Ethernet LAN at home or office to access network resources with coverage up to 300 meters.
|Additional Information||Ports:4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX POE Ports (1-4); 4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet Ports (5-8)|
|Environmental Certification||RoHS; WEEE|
|Input Voltage||48 V DC|
|package contents||TPE-S44 Fast Ethernet Switch; Multi-Language User's Guide; Power Cord; Rubber Feet; Power Adapter (48V DC, 0.8A)|
|ports||1 Power over Ethernet (PoE, RJ-45)|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
TRENDnet TPE-S44 8-Port 10/100Mbps PoE Switch
TPE-S44 8-Port Switch integrates Power over Ethernet (PoE) and network management features into a cost effective and scalable solution. The TPE-S44 reduces equipment cost by delivering data and power over existing network cable infrastructure. This 10/100mbps switch supports a maximum of 15 watts for each PoE port and a maximum total output of 30 watts for PoE devices.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) Standard Compliant
- 8 x 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation and Auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet RJ45 Ports
- Built-in 4 PoE Ports (Port 1 ~ Port 4)
- Supports PoE Power Maximum 15.4 watts for each POE port
- Supports PoE Powered Device (PD) classification identify
- Full Wire-Speed Non-Blocking Reception and Transmission
- Store and Forward Switching Method
- 96Kbytes RAM Data Buffer and 1K entries MAC Address Table
- Extensive Diagnostic LED's on the Front Panel
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control for Full-Duplex Mode; Back Pressure Flow Control for Half-Duplex Mode
- Limited Lifetime Warranty