- Home /
- Product Details
- Helps readers develop their ability to understand and interpret fiction. Teaches readers to describe how a particular story's plot unfolds in a series of episodes as well as how the characters respond or change as the plot comes toward a resolution.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Hardcover for durability.
- Follows a character's experiences during a San Francisco earthquake.
- Designed for use by students in 6th grade. Recommended for ages 8 to 14 years.
|age recommendation||8 - 14 years|
|number of pages||224|
|size||5 1/4" x 7 3/8"|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability