- Permanent adhesive ensures labels stick and stay without lifting or curling.
- Can be handwritten for a personal touch!
- Designed for use with most inkjet printers.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — for wood/paper products from forests certified to the 'gold' standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|label size||2/3" x 3 7/16"|
|machine compatibility||inkjet printer|
|number of labels per sheet/roll||30|
|Ecolabel||FSC — Mixed|
|postconsumer recycled content||0|
|total recycled content||0|
From the Manufacturer|
These White File Folder Labels with TrueBlock® Technology are designed for the long haul. Each one is acid free, so they are safe for your archival projects. They also stick and stay firmly, so sharp numbering and lettering can identify important files into the future. These innovative labels also completely cover everything underneath, so any markings or existing labels don't show through. Start with free templates from avery.com. Fill in the template of your choice, print with your laser or inkjet printer and apply to your file folders. That's all it takes for accurate labeling that goes the distance.
- TrueBlock® Technology completely covers everything underneath
- Labels are bright white for professional results every time
- Ideal for all types of file folders, documents, binders and small objects
- Customize with free tools, software and templates from avery.com
- Labels stick and stay for a permanent labeling solution
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability