Etymotic MC3 Earbuds With Awareness! For iPod®/iPhone®/iPad®, Black Item # 3275065
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Dr. Mead Killion and his team of engineers set out to create the world's most accurate noise-isolating headset + earphones under $100 for the cost-conscious consumer. The mc3s deliver on this promise and provide consumers with the "Best-in-Class" performance benefits for their money.
- Earbud design directs sound into the ear.
- Programmable noise-isolation feature provides 35 dB - 42 dB of noise isolation to help block outside noise for pure sound. Uses the Awareness! for Etymotic app.
- Close-proximity, high-sensitivity microphone for clear sound.
- Kevlar-reinforced cable with 3-button in-line remote offers easy control.
- Includes an assortment of noise-isolating ACCU Fit eartips options to help ensure a proper seal and comfort.
- Dynamic drivers with an acoustic side branch help redistribute energy, smooth peaks and compensate for weak highs for high sound quality.
- ACCU user-replaceable filters help protect the moving coil drivers from ear wax for long-lasting performance.
- 16 ohms impedance to efficiently conduct power.
- Remote and microphone are exclusively designed for select iPod®, iPhone® and iPad® devices. Remote and microphone are supported only by the iPod nano (4th, 5th and 6th generation), iPod classic (120GB and 160GB only) iPod touch (2nd, 3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad; remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd and 4th generation).
|Minimum Frequency Response||20 Hz|
|Product Name||mc3 Earset|
|cord length||4 feet|
|Maximum Frequency Response||15 kHz|
|Compatibility||Apple:iPod; iPhone; iPad|
|brand name||Etymotic Research|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|